Obtaining UO-AOS

Does anyone know where to buy Age of Shadows in england? I tried all major
online vendors they are all out of stock.

If not available is it worth downloading the "demo client" from gigex.com
EA claim its a demo but ive been told its the full retail CD with a 15 day
trial gametime code.

Has anyone had any experience with the gigex download?

Im playing freeshards so dont need the reg codes.

cheers

I downloaded that myself on dial-up :(
3 days later...
As far as the software it IS the full retail version. I didn't get the code
but then I didn't need it. I just used the 'Come back to Britania for 15
days' promotion and it accomplished the same thing. If you're just wanting
to play free shards and you have High speed internet (Or a lot a paitence)
then it's what you are looking for.

Good luck!

Alminair GM Miner/Smith

"critic" <critic@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know where to buy Age of Shadows in england? I tried all
major
> online vendors they are all out of stock.
>
> If not available is it worth downloading the "demo client" from gigex.com
> EA claim its a demo but ive been told its the full retail CD with a 15 day
> trial gametime code.
>
> Has anyone had any experience with the gigex download?
>
> Im playing freeshards so dont need the reg codes.
>
> cheers

Ice

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 00:25:22 +0000 (UTC), "critic" <critic@NOSPAM.com> wrote:

>Does anyone know where to buy Age of Shadows in england? I tried all major
>online vendors they are all out of stock.
>
>If not available is it worth downloading the "demo client" from gigex.com
>EA claim its a demo but ive been told its the full retail CD with a 15 day
>trial gametime code.
>
>Has anyone had any experience with the gigex download?
>
> Im playing freeshards so dont need the reg codes.
>
>cheers
amazon say its in stock.
http://www.amazon.co.uk
Available for delivery to the UK and most countries in Europe.

They say its in stock.......

http://www.gameplay.co.uk/
http://www.woolworths.co.uk/
http://www.virginmegastores.co.uk/pws/GetHomePage.vms