UO in the News

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 18:23:34 -0400, "Joe Silver" <zeus96816@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>I just wanted to share with you all some articles I have found in Wired over
>the last few weeks when I was on AvantGo:

I was wondering where you'd got to. How are things going in UO?

Reg LeCrisp - Atlantic

Reg LeCrisp wrote:

> On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 18:23:34 -0400, "Joe Silver" <zeus96816@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

>>I just wanted to share with you all some articles I have found in Wired over
>>the last few weeks when I was on AvantGo:
>

> I was wondering where you'd got to. How are things going in UO?
>
> Reg LeCrisp - Atlantic

Huh?

--
Check out the gaming & computer forums at the [SS] clan site.
http://www.shamikaserver.com

vector

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2001

Thanks for the links!

"Joe Silver" <zeus96816@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I just wanted to share with you all some articles I have found in Wired
over
> the last few weeks when I was on AvantGo:
>
> http://www.wired.com/news/games/0,2101,62738,00.html
>
> http://www.wired.com/news/games/0,2101,52701,00.html
>
> http://www.wired.com/news/games/0,2101,63083,00.html
>
> http://www.wired.com/news/games/0,2101,62929,00.html
>
> http://www.wired.com/news/games/0,2101,62910,00.html
>
> http://www.wired.com/news/games/0,2101,62351,00.html
>
> http://www.wired.com/news/games/0,2101,62253,00.html
>
> http://www.wired.com/news/games/0,2101,61999,00.html
>
> http://www.wired.com/news/games/0,2101,61188,00.html
>
> http://www.wired.com/news/games/0,2101,59947,00.html
>
> Cheers,
>
> Joe

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 21:23:41 -0500, "WindsorFox[SS]"
<windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote:

>Reg LeCrisp wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 18:23:34 -0400, "Joe Silver" <zeus96816@yahoo.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>>I just wanted to share with you all some articles I have found in Wired over
>>>the last few weeks when I was on AvantGo:
>>

>> I was wondering where you'd got to. How are things going in UO?
>>
>> Reg LeCrisp - Atlantic
>
> Huh?

Just hadn't seen Joe post for the last few weeks. I figured he'd lost
interest and quit the game.

Reg LeCrisp - Atlantic

My laptop has been out of commission and I have been battling with IBM for
weeks and then I moved and my DSL was down so I have not been on in weeks!
But I like the entire thing that's going on with the Asian theme. Things
have been pretty tough at work too. I thought I was going to lose my job
but it was sort of like a hazing is what it felt like. Egad. And I also
got a TV. The laptop is the major thing though. When I hit the "z" key the
entire thing goes wonky. No, I am here for the long term. What ever
happend to UXO? I have seen World of Warcraft go into Beta and EQII's beta
announced. UXO is gone dormant and it looks like there is renewed energy in
UO. Hey, Reg, thanks for the hello! I appreciate it!

"Vector" <vector@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Thanks for the links!

You're welcome -- it seemed like some pretty cool stuff. Do any of all you
all ever buy gold? I did once and it really helped. Please don't hate me
because no matter how much dosh I had, I still died a hell of a lot anyway.

I've thought about it, but never persued it ..