A better UO - eclipse : a new SUN is born

You are welcomed to join an old online community of gamers dating back to
1999 when SUN the shard first premiered and went to over 120 players during
any hour of the day. Financial support was lacking thus the shard was no
longer able to exist on its dual T1 lines. Since then, the shard has been
sitting in wait till the day it could be reopened and that day has come.
Eclipse is born.
Eclipse can be reached at the The Official Eclipse Website:
http://www.visualsun.ws/eclipse or the Mirror Site:
http://eclipse.game-server.cc
Feel free to come check it out and if you once had an account on SUN the
shard, chances are it may still exist. This is a free shard that you do not
ever pay a dime for.

!! Please do not use your current EA/OSI login as your login on any player
ran shard !!

- Daenil

Daenil of GL wrote:
> You are welcomed to join an old online community of gamers dating back to
> 1999 when SUN the shard first premiered and went to over 120 players during
> any hour of the day. Financial support was lacking thus the shard was no
> longer able to exist on its dual T1 lines. Since then, the shard has been
> sitting in wait till the day it could be reopened and that day has come.
> Eclipse is born.
> Eclipse can be reached at the The Official Eclipse Website:
> http://www.visualsun.ws/eclipse or the Mirror Site:
> http://eclipse.game-server.cc
> Feel free to come check it out and if you once had an account on SUN the
> shard, chances are it may still exist. This is a free shard that you do not
> ever pay a dime for.
>
> !! Please do not use your current EA/OSI login as your login on any player
> ran shard !!
>
> - Daenil

From the web site:
***************************
Killing, and looting of a Criminal(Gray/Red) in town is allowed.
Thieving is allowed inside town. Only 1 Kill Per day Per Thief. If the
thief continues to attempt to steal from you, leave. If they constantly
follow you around, make a harassment complaint and it will be dealt with
accordingly. Even if a Staff member is not online take a minimum of 2
screenshots for proof and leave a page.

Player killing(pk'ing) is allowed everywhere minus inside towns, and
areas designated as being NON-PK(signs will be posted most of the time)
or that are guarded.
****************************

I kind of speculated that these were the same kewlios that recieved a
guild wide ban from SP for massive and stupid behavior.

The return of the bank thief. If you don't like it, leave. Just the
thing to make a great role playing environment.

LOL, ok.. I'm sitting here trying to figure out if that was a flame or not
:p

"Rick Cortese" <ricortes@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Daenil of GL wrote:
> > You are welcomed to join an old online community of gamers dating back
> > 1999 when SUN the shard first premiered and went to over 120 players
during
> > any hour of the day. Financial support was lacking thus the shard was no
> > longer able to exist on its dual T1 lines. Since then, the shard has
been
> > sitting in wait till the day it could be reopened and that day has come.
> > Eclipse is born.
> > Eclipse can be reached at the The Official Eclipse Website:
> > http://www.visualsun.ws/eclipse or the Mirror Site:
> > http://eclipse.game-server.cc
> > Feel free to come check it out and if you once had an account on SUN the
> > shard, chances are it may still exist. This is a free shard that you do
not
> > ever pay a dime for.
> >
> > !! Please do not use your current EA/OSI login as your login on any
player
> > ran shard !!
> >
> > - Daenil
> >

> From the web site:
> ***************************
> Killing, and looting of a Criminal(Gray/Red) in town is allowed.
> Thieving is allowed inside town. Only 1 Kill Per day Per Thief. If the
> thief continues to attempt to steal from you, leave. If they constantly
> follow you around, make a harassment complaint and it will be dealt with
> accordingly. Even if a Staff member is not online take a minimum of 2
> screenshots for proof and leave a page.
>
> Player killing(pk'ing) is allowed everywhere minus inside towns, and
> areas designated as being NON-PK(signs will be posted most of the time)
> or that are guarded.
>
> I kind of speculated that these were the same kewlios that recieved a
> guild wide ban from SP for massive and stupid behavior.
>
> The return of the bank thief. If you don't like it, leave. Just the
> thing to make a great role playing environment.

TRENDING THREADS