Can someone tell me if its possible to co-own a house if you already have a
house of your own?? Looked around for the answer. Couldn't find it.

Sticky_314

"Sticky_314" <sticky_314@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Can someone tell me if its possible to co-own a house if you already have
> house of your own?? Looked around for the answer. Couldn't find it.
>
> Sticky_314

Yes it is. I'm co-owned to a friend's house from when I returned to UO last
summer & was able to place one of my own later.

steven

Yes you can but only once.... So you can be owner of a house and coowner of
ONE other house

"Sticky_314" <sticky_314@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
> Can someone tell me if its possible to co-own a house if you already have
> house of your own?? Looked around for the answer. Couldn't find it.
>
> Sticky_314

Sweet! Thanks all. ;)