Missing wifi adapter Drivers on Aspire one PLEASE HELPP

Missing wifi adapter Drivers on Aspire one D255E How do i fix this adapter I'm Running windows 7 starter 32 bit . I'm pretty Confident this is reason why its failed me " A friend asked me to disable my wifi for a bit '' interfering with there laptop wifi connection '' I disable the wifi adapter for and hour.. When i went to re enable it, Surprise It disappeared !. I Tried everything I no to get back on line with having no access to net but no luck. I've ran a few different troubleshooters 5 times but its keeps on obviously giving me the same results '' network problem Missing Network Adapter or check Ethernet cord !

Please Help I may be female an 20 yrs old and Not to intellectual yett!!! when its comes to Laptop drivers but I am a fast learner :). I also Can only save the driver on Usb memory stick and then install It ill still boot of the usb right?? i no dumb question and reason why obvious cannot get on net and the only reason i have access right now is cause i have Linux an windows 7 on my Net Book so..
2 answers Last reply
More about missing wifi adapter drivers aspire helpp
  1. Here are all the D255E drivers. I found them on the Acer support website. They're pretty easily accessible. http://support.acer.com/us/en/product/default.aspx?tab=1&modelId=3464
    Yes, you should be able to install a driver from a flash drive.
    Good luck.
  2. Thank you!! :)
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Aspire WiFi Windows 7