Sign in with
Your question

Missing wifi adapter Drivers on Aspire one PLEASE HELPP

Last response: in Windows 7
July 30, 2012 7:49:00 PM

Missing wifi adapter Drivers on Aspire one D255E How do i fix this adapter I'm Running windows 7 starter 32 bit . I'm pretty Confident this is reason why its failed me " A friend asked me to disable my wifi for a bit '' interfering with there laptop wifi connection '' I disable the wifi adapter for and hour.. When i went to re enable it, Surprise It disappeared !. I Tried everything I no to get back on line with having no access to net but no luck. I've ran a few different troubleshooters 5 times but its keeps on obviously giving me the same results '' network problem Missing Network Adapter or check Ethernet cord !

Please Help I may be female an 20 yrs old and Not to intellectual yett!!! when its comes to Laptop drivers but I am a fast learner :) . I also Can only save the driver on Usb memory stick and then install It ill still boot of the usb right?? i no dumb question and reason why obvious cannot get on net and the only reason i have access right now is cause i have Linux an windows 7 on my Net Book so..
July 30, 2012 8:22:52 PM

Thank you!! :) 
m
l
!