Ultima rests in peace .....

Last response: in Video Games
May 16, 2004 12:02:59 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online,alt.gods (More info?)

Yes, it should be called Zombia now or Skeletonia, because it's sooooo DEAD !

RIP !

More about : ultima rests peace

Anonymous
May 16, 2004 4:19:22 AM

Tom-Alex Soorhull wrote:

> Yes, it should be called Zombia now or Skeletonia, because it's sooooo DEAD !
>
> RIP !

You're an idiot

--
Check out the gaming & computer forums at the [SS] clan site.
http://www.shamikaserver.com

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online,alt.gods (More info?)

On 15 May 2004 20:02:59 -0700, nice_snipper@yahoo.co.nz (Tom-Alex Soorhull)
wrote:

>Yes, it should be called Zombia now or Skeletonia, because it's sooooo DEAD !
>
>RIP !

Your own point of view. Many of us have a different one.
With approximately 240K subscribers, there are a lot of us
that have a different point of view.

Just wanted to make it clear that this is ONE persons opinion.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
May 16, 2004 10:29:40 AM

On Sun, 16 May 2004 04:12:03 GMT, Ice@noplace.com (Ice) wrote:

>On 15 May 2004 20:02:59 -0700, nice_snipper@yahoo.co.nz (Tom-Alex Soorhull)
>wrote:
>
>>Yes, it should be called Zombia now or Skeletonia, because it's sooooo DEAD !
>>
>>RIP !
>
>Your own point of view. Many of us have a different one.
>With approximately 240K subscribers, there are a lot of us
>that have a different point of view.
>
>Just wanted to make it clear that this is ONE persons opinion.

This is just a troll who is posting to many different newsgroups.

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

Soorhull) wrote:

>Yes, it should be called Zombia now or Skeletonia, because it's sooooo DEAD !
>
>RIP !

Toddle along now like a good little troll and get yourself back to
whence ye came from.
Anonymous
May 16, 2004 10:51:21 PM

"Tom-Alex Soorhull" <nice_snipper@yahoo.co.nz> wrote in message
> Yes, it should be called Zombia now or Skeletonia, because it's sooooo
DEAD !

> RIP !

i agree. who wants to pay for an online game when 80percent of the
playerbase are happy to be scammers?

> "WindsorFox[SS]" <windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> proclaimed:
>

>> I made a poor little new warrier and went to Brit on the Pacific
>>shard. Stood by the bank and all I said was, "hmmm, I need something
>>to ride." and in less than 10 minutes I was given a ridgeback, a
>>check for 1 million gold and offered a house. I'd say that the spirit
>>of Ultima is still there despite the PKs.
>>Nope. And the next thing that happened is someone opend a gate and
>>took me to Luna and bought me a Book of Chivalry when I asked what a
>>recall was and how do you do it. He gave me 3500 gold and said now
>>buy the book then go back in the moon gate.
Anonymous
May 17, 2004 6:54:44 AM

<Skinner1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On 15 May 2004 20:02:59 -0700, nice_snipper@yahoo.co.nz (Tom-Alex
> Soorhull) wrote:
>
> >Yes, it should be called Zombia now or Skeletonia, because it's sooooo
DEAD !

> >RIP !
>
> Toddle along now like a good little troll and get yourself back to
> whence ye came from.

That's right, toddle ur butt out before u log into to UO and find me, hehe,
then you'll really get to see how dead it is while you're singing
OoooooooOOOooo on your way to the healer.

*Grins*

Mal
Anonymous
May 17, 2004 11:01:22 AM