Ultima rests in peace .....

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online,alt.gods (More info?)

Yes, it should be called Zombia now or Skeletonia, because it's sooooo DEAD !

RIP !
7 answers Last reply
More about ultima rests peace
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online,alt.gods (More info?)

    Tom-Alex Soorhull wrote:

    > Yes, it should be called Zombia now or Skeletonia, because it's sooooo DEAD !
    >
    > RIP !

    You're an idiot

    --
    Check out the gaming & computer forums at the [SS] clan site.
    http://www.shamikaserver.com

    On 15 May 2004 20:02:59 -0700, nice_snipper@yahoo.co.nz (Tom-Alex Soorhull)
    wrote:

    >Yes, it should be called Zombia now or Skeletonia, because it's sooooo DEAD !
    >
    >RIP !

    Your own point of view. Many of us have a different one.
    With approximately 240K subscribers, there are a lot of us
    that have a different point of view.

    Just wanted to make it clear that this is ONE persons opinion.
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    On Sun, 16 May 2004 04:12:03 GMT, Ice@noplace.com (Ice) wrote:

    >On 15 May 2004 20:02:59 -0700, nice_snipper@yahoo.co.nz (Tom-Alex Soorhull)
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Yes, it should be called Zombia now or Skeletonia, because it's sooooo DEAD !
    >>
    >>RIP !
    >
    >Your own point of view. Many of us have a different one.
    >With approximately 240K subscribers, there are a lot of us
    >that have a different point of view.
    >
    >Just wanted to make it clear that this is ONE persons opinion.

    This is just a troll who is posting to many different newsgroups.

    --
    Michael Cecil
    http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

    Soorhull) wrote:

    >Yes, it should be called Zombia now or Skeletonia, because it's sooooo DEAD !
    >
    >RIP !

    Toddle along now like a good little troll and get yourself back to
    whence ye came from.
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    "Tom-Alex Soorhull" <nice_snipper@yahoo.co.nz> wrote in message
    > Yes, it should be called Zombia now or Skeletonia, because it's sooooo
    DEAD !

    > RIP !

    i agree. who wants to pay for an online game when 80percent of the
    playerbase are happy to be scammers?

    > "WindsorFox[SS]" <windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> proclaimed:
    >

    >> I made a poor little new warrier and went to Brit on the Pacific
    >>shard. Stood by the bank and all I said was, "hmmm, I need something
    >>to ride." and in less than 10 minutes I was given a ridgeback, a
    >>check for 1 million gold and offered a house. I'd say that the spirit
    >>of Ultima is still there despite the PKs.
    >>Nope. And the next thing that happened is someone opend a gate and
    >>took me to Luna and bought me a Book of Chivalry when I asked what a
    >>recall was and how do you do it. He gave me 3500 gold and said now
    >>buy the book then go back in the moon gate.
  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online,alt.gods (More info?)

    <Skinner1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > On 15 May 2004 20:02:59 -0700, nice_snipper@yahoo.co.nz (Tom-Alex
    > Soorhull) wrote:
    >
    > >Yes, it should be called Zombia now or Skeletonia, because it's sooooo
    DEAD !

    > >RIP !
    >
    > Toddle along now like a good little troll and get yourself back to
    > whence ye came from.

    That's right, toddle ur butt out before u log into to UO and find me, hehe,
    then you'll really get to see how dead it is while you're singing
    OoooooooOOOooo on your way to the healer.

    *Grins*

    Mal
  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    On Sun, 16 May 2004 18:51:21 GMT, "Reg LeCrisp" <x@x.x> wrote:

    >"Tom-Alex Soorhull" <nice_snipper@yahoo.co.nz> wrote in message
    >> Yes, it should be called Zombia now or Skeletonia, because it's sooooo
    >DEAD !
    >>
    >> RIP !
    >
    >i agree. who wants to pay for an online game when 80percent of the
    >playerbase are happy to be scammers?
    >
    >> "WindsorFox[SS]" <windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> proclaimed:
    >>

    >>> I made a poor little new warrier and went to Brit on the Pacific
    >>>shard. Stood by the bank and all I said was, "hmmm, I need something
    >>>to ride." and in less than 10 minutes I was given a ridgeback, a
    >>>check for 1 million gold and offered a house. I'd say that the spirit
    >>>of Ultima is still there despite the PKs.
    >>>Nope. And the next thing that happened is someone opend a gate and
    >>>took me to Luna and bought me a Book of Chivalry when I asked what a
    >>>recall was and how do you do it. He gave me 3500 gold and said now
    >>>buy the book then go back in the moon gate.

Computers Games Video Games