Heh heh....

Most people don't bother with the personal information scrolls - some
even wonder why they have these "logs" standing upright on their
character profiles. They're usually used to post ICQs or the like.

Once in awhile you run into a clever one. Like one I just ran across:

"I play. I quit. I play. I quit. I play. I quit. I play.
I quit...Oh, look, I'M PLAYING AGAIN!!!"
--
I'm on a journey in search of myself.
If I get back first, let me know that I'm

dani

"OrionCA" <orionca@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Most people don't bother with the personal information scrolls - some
> even wonder why they have these "logs" standing upright on their
> character profiles. They're usually used to post ICQs or the like.
>
> Once in awhile you run into a clever one. Like one I just ran across:
>
> "I play. I quit. I play. I quit. I play. I quit. I play.
> I quit...Oh, look, I'M PLAYING AGAIN!!!"
> --
> I'm on a journey in search of myself.
> If I get back first, let me know that I'm
> looking for myself and don't let me leave.

In SWG every bio is a tragic story of a poor little orphaned girl, sold to
slavery, whose parents were brutally murdered in front of her by the nasty
Imperials, and who grew up to be "tank girl" to wreak her revenge.

It's silly. Really. They are ALL the same.

It was a delight to open one chap's bio to read "I killed your parents" :)

"Dani" <dani.clark@nospam.com> wrote:
>In SWG every bio is a tragic story of a poor little orphaned girl, sold to
>slavery, whose parents were brutally murdered in front of her by the nasty
>Imperials, and who grew up to be "tank girl" to wreak her revenge.
>
>It's silly. Really. They are ALL the same.

We get that in the SCA too...

I'm the only one I know of that has both a reasonable bio *and* an
explanation of how I happen to be in An Tir instead of my native
Aenglend.

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.