Will you buy the 7th anniversary edition?

For me, I will. Just for the 6th character slot so I can try the new skill
they will add after the expansion. And I think the seven new veteran
artifacts is a nice touch for people to buy. Might need buy seven packages
to have the complete collection.

"Ar Q" <ArthurQ283@hottmail.com> wrote in message
> For me, I will. Just for the 6th character slot so I can try the new skill
> they will add after the expansion. And I think the seven new veteran
> artifacts is a nice touch for people to buy. Might need buy seven packages
> to have the complete collection.

Ditto for buying it for the sixth character slot. I'd love to have one free
to play around with.

Of course eventually I'll need a seventh slot. Perhaps they will toss that
into the pot for the PvP expansion next spring to get the PvM players to
bother buying it. :)

I hope the artifacts contain at least one good one. That shroud that
couldn't be dyed bit was a joke. An unrealistic wish, I know. ::chuckle::

"Ar Q" Wrote:

> For me, I will. Just for the 6th character slot so I can try the new skill
> they will add after the expansion. And I think the seven new veteran
> artifacts is a nice touch for people to buy. Might need buy seven packages
> to have the complete collection.

If the items are useful then yes. I can't help but expect another stupid and
pointless item like the bells and snowmen we've had lately, though.

"The Unbound" <An.non@valid.address> wrote in message
> "Ar Q" Wrote:
>
> > For me, I will. Just for the 6th character slot so I can try the new
skill
> > they will add after the expansion. And I think the seven new veteran
> > artifacts is a nice touch for people to buy. Might need buy seven
packages
> > to have the complete collection.
> >

> If the items are useful then yes. I can't help but expect another stupid
and
> pointless item like the bells and snowmen we've had lately, though.

OSI used the words "rare" and "powerful" to describe them so they should be
combat-related items.

Ar Q wrote:

> "The Unbound" <An.non@valid.address> wrote in message
>
>>"Ar Q" Wrote:
>>

>>>For me, I will. Just for the 6th character slot so I can try the new
>
> skill
>
>>>they will add after the expansion. And I think the seven new veteran
>>>artifacts is a nice touch for people to buy. Might need buy seven
>
> packages
>
>>>to have the complete collection.
>>>

>>If the items are useful then yes. I can't help but expect another stupid
>
> and
>
>>pointless item like the bells and snowmen we've had lately, though.
>>

> OSI used the words "rare" and "powerful" to describe them so they should be
> combat-related items.

Yeah, something like a pink bunny harvesting lute....

--
Check out the gaming & computer forums at the [SS] clan site.
http://www.shamikaserver.com

WindsorFox[SS] wrote:

>> OSI used the words "rare" and "powerful" to describe them so they
>> should be
>> combat-related items.
>>

> Yeah, something like a pink bunny harvesting lute....

under the box on the description on EB Games it says "7 shroud
like exclusive in-game items". Umm, yeah, I need another cloak...

--

Ar Q wrote:

> For me, I will. Just for the 6th character slot so I can try the new skill
> they will add after the expansion. And I think the seven new veteran
> artifacts is a nice touch for people to buy. Might need buy seven packages
> to have the complete collection.

NOT A CHANCE! They've gotten all my $ for products that they ever will.

"Ar Q" <ArthurQ283@hottmail.com> wrote in message
> For me, I will. Just for the 6th character slot so I can try the new skill
> they will add after the expansion. And I think the seven new veteran
> artifacts is a nice touch for people to buy. Might need buy seven packages
> to have the complete collection.

I may, I may not (The 7 "buddy" codes could be, ahem, useful ;->)

I already have Ultima 9 (pity me, for it was the DE)

I still haven't used all of my 6-years worth of regular rewards :p (7
coming)

Then again, I'd expect that the Asian Expansion due out *should* also have a
6th slot (I, of course, could be wrong). If so, I'd probably hold off till
then.

I dunno. We'll see. I may if I have some spare $$$.

--
psz

"Ar Q" <ArthurQ283@hottmail.com> wrote in message
> For me, I will. Just for the 6th character slot so I can try the new skill
> they will add after the expansion. And I think the seven new veteran
> artifacts is a nice touch for people to buy. Might need buy seven packages
> to have the complete collection.

Well, at least we know why AoS is unavailable. I'll be buying it to get to
Malas if nothing else, coming back on an LBR account has been a pain. Is the
release date the same for the UK, anyone know?

Shaun.