What are the warriors keeping for intelligence these days? I'm
trying to decide if Sniffy needs more than a 30 Int since that is the
cost in mana of the "special moves".
--
Check out the gaming & computer forums at the [SS] clan site.
http://www.shamikaserver.com

On Sat, 22 May 2004 16:51:10 -0500, "WindsorFox[SS]"
<windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote:

> What are the warriors keeping for intelligence these days? I'm
>trying to decide if Sniffy needs more than a 30 Int since that is the
>cost in mana of the "special moves".

How many times do you want to use a special move? If I have 60 Intel
I can SM you 2-3 times in a row (depending on what else I'm carrying)
while you're still recovering from your first SM.
--
I'm on a journey in search of myself.
If I get back first, let me know that I'm

OrionCA wrote:

> On Sat, 22 May 2004 16:51:10 -0500, "WindsorFox[SS]"
> <windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote:
>

>> What are the warriors keeping for intelligence these days? I'm
>>trying to decide if Sniffy needs more than a 30 Int since that is the
>>cost in mana of the "special moves".
>

> How many times do you want to use a special move? If I have 60 Intel
> I can SM you 2-3 times in a row (depending on what else I'm carrying)
> while you're still recovering from your first SM.
> --
> I'm on a journey in search of myself.
> If I get back first, let me know that I'm
> looking for myself and don't let me leave.

I'd like to have 2, but everytime I use one it blasts 30 mana and
I can't afford 60 Int. for a swordsman.

--
Check out the gaming & computer forums at the [SS] clan site.
http://www.shamikaserver.com

On Sat, 22 May 2004 21:26:32 -0500, "WindsorFox[SS]"
<windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote:

>> How many times do you want to use a special move? If I have 60 Intel
>> I can SM you 2-3 times in a row (depending on what else I'm carrying)
>> while you're still recovering from your first SM.
>> --
>> I'm on a journey in search of myself.
>> If I get back first, let me know that I'm
>> looking for myself and don't let me leave.
>
> I'd like to have 2, but everytime I use one it blasts 30 mana and
>I can't afford 60 Int. for a swordsman.

Equip items that lower mana cost, raise intelligence, and/or
regenerate mana. There are PvPers wearing very obnoxious kits out
there.
--
I'm on a journey in search of myself.
If I get back first, let me know that I'm
looking for myself and don't let me leave.

Depends on a few things.
If you are using Chiv, how often you wanna use chiv and special moves, and
what your gear is.
I've found that 25 Int, with good focus, some mana regen, and +5 mana
increase and above on my suit works pretty good for PvM, or at least on
Solens. Gives 30+ mana and regens fast enough to restore EOO, DF, and CW.
Have to wait on the special moves though, its chiv or specials while running
that.
If you're not running Chiv, then I'd look for a suit that has +mana increase
with good resists and drop Int as low as will give you 30+ mana. Mostly
depends on what kinda armor you can find that good AND has MI.
Hope that helps

Alminair GM Miner/Smith
(And Pally Son Strider!)

"WindsorFox[SS]" <windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote in message
> What are the warriors keeping for intelligence these days? I'm
> trying to decide if Sniffy needs more than a 30 Int since that is the
> cost in mana of the "special moves".
> --
> Check out the gaming & computer forums at the [SS] clan site.
> http://www.shamikaserver.com

archeon

"Billy Watt" <newsspam@billywatt.plus.com> wrote in message

> WindsorFox[SS] wrote:
>
> | What are the warriors keeping for intelligence these days? I'm trying
> | to decide if Sniffy needs more than a 30 Int since that is the cost in
> | mana of the "special moves".
>
> My warrior has S/D/I of 105/100/40 at the moment and doesn't have to
> many problems with pally spells and special moves.
>
> Billy

Ahhh, but you're scrolled :)
My swordsman has to make do with 101/101/28, which is tricky just for the
Pally spells. He wears mana regen jewellery and armour though. Saw a +25
stat scroll going for 3.5 mill outside WBB tonight...wish I didn't spend my
money as fast as I earnt it!

Archeon

"WindsorFox[SS]" <windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote in message
> What are the warriors keeping for intelligence these days? I'm
> trying to decide if Sniffy needs more than a 30 Int since that is the
> cost in mana of the "special moves".
> --
> Check out the gaming & computer forums at the [SS] clan site.
> http://www.shamikaserver.com

I love my warrior whom people are astonished at because of his ability
(paladin necromancer). To cast the spells of both skills, I think I am
comfortable with the current 45 intelligence (49 mana with +4 mana armor).
His stats are Int 45, Str 120, Dex 110. (Armor adds a lot of stamina, too.)

Ar Q wrote:

> "WindsorFox[SS]" <windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote in message
>
>> What are the warriors keeping for intelligence these days? I'm
>>trying to decide if Sniffy needs more than a 30 Int since that is the
>>cost in mana of the "special moves".
>>--
>>Check out the gaming & computer forums at the [SS] clan site.
>>http://www.shamikaserver.com
>>

> I love my warrior whom people are astonished at because of his ability
> (paladin necromancer). To cast the spells of both skills, I think I am
> comfortable with the current 45 intelligence (49 mana with +4 mana armor).
> His stats are Int 45, Str 120, Dex 110. (Armor adds a lot of stamina, too.)

And how does one go about having 275 points to distribute?

--

OrionCA wrote:

> Equip items that lower mana cost, raise intelligence, and/or
> regenerate mana. There are PvPers wearing very obnoxious kits out
> there.

I guess my biggest drawback is I don't have the time or really the
desire to do that kind of intensive research Like Cyrus does to find
that kind of armor and to figure out what is or isn't best.

--

> Ar Q wrote:
>
> > "WindsorFox[SS]" <windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote in message
> >
> >> What are the warriors keeping for intelligence these days? I'm
> >>trying to decide if Sniffy needs more than a 30 Int since that is the
> >>cost in mana of the "special moves".
> >>--
> >>Check out the gaming & computer forums at the [SS] clan site.
> >>http://www.shamikaserver.com
> >>

> > I love my warrior whom people are astonished at because of his ability
> > (paladin necromancer). To cast the spells of both skills, I think I am
> > comfortable with the current 45 intelligence (49 mana with +4 mana
armor).
> > His stats are Int 45, Str 120, Dex 110. (Armor adds a lot of stamina,
too.)

> And how does one go about having 275 points to distribute?

basic 225
AoS bonus 5
Stat scroll 25
Spirit of Totem mask 20 (real strength, not just hp bonus like some armor
gives.)

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

Warriors are stupid...

Brian wrote:
> Warriors are stupid...

An altogether meaningless statement from a top poster using
Outlook Express....

--

> Brian wrote:
> > Warriors are stupid...
> >

> An altogether meaningless statement from a top poster using
> Outlook Express....
>

> --
> Check out the gaming & computer forums at the [SS] clan site.
> http://www.shamikaserver.com

Oi, my warrior's got 70 int.

Oh, I see.....

Steve Miller wrote:

> "WindsorFox[SS]" <windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote in message
>
>>Brian wrote:
>>
>>> Warriors are stupid...
>>>

>> An altogether meaningless statement from a top poster using
>>Outlook Express....
>>

>>--
>>Check out the gaming & computer forums at the [SS] clan site.
>>http://www.shamikaserver.com
>>

> Oi, my warrior's got 70 int.
>
> Oh, I see.....

But what's better, the higher Int or the higher Dex and Str? I
suppose having two bleed attacks might offset the loss of the bonus
for 100 on each.

--

> Steve Miller wrote:
>
> > "WindsorFox[SS]" <windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote in message

> >> An altogether meaningless statement from a top poster using
> >>Outlook Express....
> >>

> >>--
> >>Check out the gaming & computer forums at the [SS] clan site.
> >>http://www.shamikaserver.com
> >>

> > Oi, my warrior's got 70 int.
> >
> > Oh, I see.....
> >

> But what's better, the higher Int or the higher Dex and Str? I
> suppose having two bleed attacks might offset the loss of the bonus
> for 100 on each.

Higher Dex and Str and Mana Regen Armour? My pally can't afford focus, so
I'm on the lookout for decent kit with this attribute. Prices are silly on
Europa though.

Archeon

Archeon wrote:

>> But what's better, the higher Int or the higher Dex and Str? I
>>suppose having two bleed attacks might offset the loss of the bonus
>>for 100 on each.
>

> Higher Dex and Str and Mana Regen Armour? My pally can't afford focus, so
> I'm on the lookout for decent kit with this attribute. Prices are silly on
> Europa though.
>
> Archeon

That's why I am thinking of raising INT and see how it goes, I can
always go back if I don't like it.