What do you mean? Maybe you have kill filled to many people
echo!... echo...........
echo................................echo.....................

"WindsorFox[SS]" <windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote in message
> I know it's a slow group, but Cox has dropped the ball here...
> --
> Check out the gaming & computer forums at the [SS] clan site.
> http://www.shamikaserver.com

What ball? *looks around* I don't see no ball.

"WindsorFox[SS]" <windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> schreef in bericht
> I know it's a slow group, but Cox has dropped the ball here...
> --
> Check out the gaming & computer forums at the [SS] clan site.
> http://www.shamikaserver.com

On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 14:28:51 -0500, "WindsorFox[SS]"
<windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote:

>I know it's a slow group, but Cox has dropped the ball here...

It's been dead for me too. I actually checked the Google groups
yesterday to see if there were messages that I wasn't seeing
but there was nothing there either.

Reg LeCrisp - Atlantic

On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 15:41:34 -0400, Reg LeCrisp <x@x.x> wrote:

>On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 14:28:51 -0500, "WindsorFox[SS]"
><windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote:
>
>>I know it's a slow group, but Cox has dropped the ball here...
>
>It's been dead for me too. I actually checked the Google groups
>yesterday to see if there were messages that I wasn't seeing
>but there was nothing there either.
>
>Reg LeCrisp - Atlantic

We need Erinn to start another horrible flame war about the morality of
price gouging on player vendors!

Then Magnus can retell his master fish baiting tale.

Then perhaps some "no, *I'm* in charge of the SBR" debates.

:)

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

Polychromic wrote:

> On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 15:41:34 -0400, Reg LeCrisp <x@x.x> wrote:
>

>>On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 14:28:51 -0500, "WindsorFox[SS]"
>><windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote:
>>

>>>I know it's a slow group, but Cox has dropped the ball here...
>>
>>It's been dead for me too. I actually checked the Google groups
>>yesterday to see if there were messages that I wasn't seeing
>>but there was nothing there either.
>>
>>Reg LeCrisp - Atlantic
>

> We need Erinn to start another horrible flame war about the morality of
> price gouging on player vendors!
>
> Then Magnus can retell his master fish baiting tale.
>
> Then perhaps some "no, *I'm* in charge of the SBR" debates.
>
> :)

About his masturbating fish tale?? WTF???!