Is the group dead?

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online,alt.games.ultima-online (More info?)

Hi whats happend to this group?

:(
6 answers Last reply
More about group dead
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online,alt.games.ultima-online (More info?)

    "Adebisi" <leedale30@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi whats happend to this group?
    >
    > :(

    We all went to the new super-secret Pre-T2A OSI shard that has it's own
    newsgroup.

    Shh, don't tell anyone ;->

    --
    psz
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 08:04:54 +0100, "Adebisi" <leedale30@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >Hi whats happend to this group?
    >
    >:(

    We are using new anti-spam invisible posts. You just missed a great one
    where Ingot Head was telling how he accidentally smelted his first
    valorite plate armor by mistake by forgetting his UOA macros.

    --
    Michael Cecil
    http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

    wrote:

    >Hi whats happend to this group?
    >
    >:(

    We are all waiting for the next utterance from Eggbert!
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online,alt.games.ultima-online (More info?)

    "Adebisi" <leedale30@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi whats happend to this group?
    >
    > :(

    As dead as the game is....
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online,alt.games.ultima-online (More info?)

    "Adebisi" <leedale30@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >Hi whats happend to this group?

    Nobody is interested in discussing anything but how pissed they are at
    EA. Given such a boring and narrowminded range of discussions, it's
    unsurprising that the group has died.

    D.
    --
    Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.
  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online,alt.games.ultima-online (More info?)

    :O)
    !

    "Adebisi" <leedale30@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi whats happend to this group?