Is the group dead?

Last response: in Video Games
June 7, 2004 12:04:54 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online,alt.games.ultima-online (More info?)

Hi whats happend to this group?

:(

More about : group dead

Anonymous
June 7, 2004 12:04:55 PM

"Adebisi" <leedale30@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi whats happend to this group?
>
> :(

We all went to the new super-secret Pre-T2A OSI shard that has it's own
newsgroup.

Shh, don't tell anyone ;->

--
psz
Anonymous

On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 08:04:54 +0100, "Adebisi" <leedale30@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Hi whats happend to this group?
>
>:(

We are using new anti-spam invisible posts. You just missed a great one
where Ingot Head was telling how he accidentally smelted his first
valorite plate armor by mistake by forgetting his UOA macros.

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

wrote:

>Hi whats happend to this group?
>
>:(

We are all waiting for the next utterance from Eggbert!
Anonymous
June 8, 2004 1:43:39 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online,alt.games.ultima-online (More info?)

"Adebisi" <leedale30@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi whats happend to this group?
>
> :(

As dead as the game is....
Anonymous
June 14, 2004 9:47:11 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online,alt.games.ultima-online (More info?)

"Adebisi" <leedale30@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hi whats happend to this group?

Nobody is interested in discussing anything but how pissed they are at
EA. Given such a boring and narrowminded range of discussions, it's
unsurprising that the group has died.

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.
Anonymous

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online,alt.games.ultima-online (More info?)

:o )
!

!