Sign in with
Your question

A Bluetooth print server j2me code

Last response: in Technologies
September 18, 2010 2:25:11 AM

Can any one of you out there provide me with the code for bluetooth printer server..
September 18, 2010 8:59:37 AM

Java code for a printer server? Or are you referring to the pairing code? Usually pairing codes are either 0000 or 1234.
m
l
September 28, 2010 3:42:23 AM

buwish said:
Java code for a printer server? Or are you referring to the pairing code? Usually pairing codes are either 0000 or 1234.

Yes i need a java code for my bluetooth printer server. if someone knows about this plz share it to me....
m
l
Related resources
October 6, 2010 8:24:47 AM

thanks a lot evryone.. i made already my code for my bluetooth printer server and i use visual basic for that code and its very simple. my code is realy working right now... i use my personal computer as the server for the printer....

my printer is not enable bluetooth and it's not a wireless printer.... i just used a printer with a cable wire... and this code is useful for any printer... thaks God...my real name is Glen
m
l
April 29, 2012 10:52:46 PM

hii..glen..can u plzz send me your code??
my project is related to file printing with cable printer so can u pllz send me your code asap,,..it will verry usefull to me..pllz..thnk you so much in advance
email=> bhargav_solanki007@yahoo.com
m
l
!