A Bluetooth print server j2me code

Can any one of you out there provide me with the code for bluetooth printer server..
4 answers Last reply
More about bluetooth print server j2me code
  1. Java code for a printer server? Or are you referring to the pairing code? Usually pairing codes are either 0000 or 1234.
  2. buwish said:
    Java code for a printer server? Or are you referring to the pairing code? Usually pairing codes are either 0000 or 1234.

Yes i need a java code for my bluetooth printer server. if someone knows about this plz share it to me....
  3. thanks a lot evryone.. i made already my code for my bluetooth printer server and i use visual basic for that code and its very simple. my code is realy working right now... i use my personal computer as the server for the printer....

my printer is not enable bluetooth and it's not a wireless printer.... i just used a printer with a cable wire... and this code is useful for any printer... thaks God...my real name is Glen
  4. hii..glen..can u plzz send me your code??
    my project is related to file printing with cable printer so can u pllz send me your code asap,,..it will verry usefull to me..pllz..thnk you so much in advance
    email=> bhargav_solanki007@yahoo.com
Ask a new question

Read More

Bluetooth Printers Servers