Sanathan

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2003
Could you people tell me as to how I could get Toms Hardware to review this revolutionary MAudio Revolution sound card. This one ROCKS!!!!

kinney

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2001
Send an email to Omid and tell him that the sound card section is posting in this thread their support for more sound reviews.

I want a-
Santa Cruz-Soundstorm-M Audio Revolution 7.1-Terratec-VIA- shootout. Or individual reviews.

I'd like to see a article specifically on sound blaster driver issues, the state of their software and thorough testing of its stability and compatibility ranging from the KT133 era (and equivalent Pentium era) to present day Nforces and equivalent.
I've encountered multitudes of problems through out my computing life with Creative on both the Nforce and VIA chipsets.

Further backing to my Nforce2/SB claims can be found in the guru3d.com review of the Audigy1.

----
I just tell it like it is and some can't handle it. If your experience is different, well congratu-fukulation.
<b>I’M NOT A ATI FANBOY, I’M NOT A NV FANBOY, I’M A STABILITY FANBOY</b>

kinney

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2001
I emailed the editors about this thread but suggest you also do the same and include a link to the thread in your email as I forgot.
editors@tomshardware.com

----
I just tell it like it is and some can't handle it. If your experience is different, well congratu-fukulation.
<b>I’M NOT A ATI FANBOY, I’M NOT A NV FANBOY, I’M A STABILITY FANBOY</b>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Heh, you think they actually BUY the stuff they review? Only in an emergency! If companies don't volunteer parts, Tom's would have to REQUEST them to do so.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

umheint0

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2003
Don't forget Guillemot. The Game Theatre XP 7.1 is my hero.

umheint0's phat setup --> <A HREF="http://home.cc.umanitoba.ca/~umheint0/system.html" target="_new">http://home.cc.umanitoba.ca/~umheint0/system.html</A><--