Ice

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I can not remember if you are on Europa or Atlantic.
If you really want a house, I know of a spot on Fire
Island on both Europa and Atlantic for a small house.

Just contact me and I will take you to the spot on
either shard.

Ice

Ice wrote:

> I can not remember if you are on Europa or Atlantic.
> If you really want a house, I know of a spot on Fire
> Island on both Europa and Atlantic for a small house.
>
> Just contact me and I will take you to the spot on
> either shard.
>
> Ice

Yes, lets go. I will bring some blue benches and blue pillows. that
were left behind. :-D

--
Check out the gaming & computer forums at the [SS] clan site.
http://www.shamikaserver.com

Cyrus of Sosaria wrote:

>>I can not remember if you are on Europa or Atlantic.
>>If you really want a house, I know of a spot on Fire
>>Island on both Europa and Atlantic for a small house.
>>

> I'm on Atlantic, and i suppose i could use a new hut...i hear Fire Isle's
> lovely this time of year...
>
> *chuckles*
>
> My e-mail's open(cystocot4@cs.com, in case it's being filtered somehow), and
> i'll be around tomorrow...or today at this point, Sunday, feel free to drop me
> a line.
>
> Only ah heck is getting off my butt and working on my carpenter for some
> furniture...haven't seen a decent furniture vendors since BoDs and Bling took
> over the market...(used to get my stuff from a nice little shop just north of
> Vesper's bank, but they've taken to carrying smithing and plant supplies)
>
> (There are Dragons on Fire, right? Still trying to get up the nerve to fight
> one...)
>
> Thanks for thinking of me. :}
> ~Cyrus of Sosaria~

I have some of the furniture that was in the Viral Mind still stored.
It is yours if you'd like it. I probably have a couple of decorative
plants in the bank too.