My vista got screwed, should i install vista or win 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

beginner101

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2008
my vista got screwd up from a hard boot i think (then again who realy knows).
I have acess to 2 legal copys of, 1-windows vista home addition 2-windows 7 ultimate.

i have absolotly nothing bad to say about vista. and im realy used to it. in the 3 years its runing that is the first time it did anything wrong, (well it crashes, bsods when i have too many connections on bittorent).

i am a gamer and a semi havey internet user.

what should i choose?

Solution
forget vista! go with windows 7. many experts call vista a failure. I personally hate vista, takes too long to boot, crashes a lot and so on. I even thought my laptop was broken till I reformatted it and placed windows 7. it's fine since then

najirion

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2012
forget vista! go with windows 7. many experts call vista a failure. I personally hate vista, takes too long to boot, crashes a lot and so on. I even thought my laptop was broken till I reformatted it and placed windows 7. it's fine since then

Solution

Flying-Q

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2006
+1 for Win7 - it's a no-brainer really.

If your machine can run Vista then 7 will be sweet. Win7 has a smaller install footprint and lower memory usage and faster boot and better driver support , and lots and lots of people who wished they had upgraded sooner.

Get 7 installed already !

Q

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS