Crystal event stuff in Illshenar Atlantic?

I'm curious if the mushroom man cave (halfway between Spirit and
Sacrifice) is part of an upcoming event or if it merely has leftover bits
from some previous event. It has broken crystals near the throne chair
and a pillar with a book on it now. Over by the skeletal dragon cave near
the ratmen ruins is some new crystal thing as well.

Anyone know about these?

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

    "Polychromic" <macecil@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > I'm curious if the mushroom man cave (halfway between Spirit and
    > Sacrifice) is part of an upcoming event or if it merely has leftover bits
    > from some previous event. It has broken crystals near the throne chair
    > and a pillar with a book on it now. Over by the skeletal dragon cave near
    > the ratmen ruins is some new crystal thing as well.
    >
    > Anyone know about these?
    >
    > --
    > Michael Cecil
    > http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

    Hrm. Those weren't there a couple of months ago when I was creating a
    personal Atlas of Ilsh... I'll have to take a look ;->

    --
    psz
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 07:12:21 -0500, "psz" <psz01@cox.net> wrote:

    >"Polychromic" <macecil@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >> I'm curious if the mushroom man cave (halfway between Spirit and
    >> Sacrifice) is part of an upcoming event or if it merely has leftover bits
    >> from some previous event. It has broken crystals near the throne chair
    >> and a pillar with a book on it now. Over by the skeletal dragon cave near
    >> the ratmen ruins is some new crystal thing as well.
    >>
    >> Anyone know about these?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Michael Cecil
    >> http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/
    >

    >Hrm. Those weren't there a couple of months ago when I was creating a
    >personal Atlas of Ilsh... I'll have to take a look ;->

    I just noticed that they were from some EM event with a character named
    Garazon or something like that. I guess I should read all the Atlantic
    notices on UOSS before posting here.

    I do wish that they had a GM person in charge of cleaning up the shards.
    I'm so tired of left over event detritus and things like statues locked
    down in public places and people who use water barrels to decorate the
    countryside...

    --
    Michael Cecil
    http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/