7th Aniv Edition in the UK?

I've looked everywhere both online and in the actual shops for this version
of the game but can't find it. Does anyone know if it's gonna be out in the
UK or are we going to have to go without badly coloured tights?

"Cyrus of Sosaria" wrote:

> As far as i know, there isn't currently a plan for a UK release(at least
not
> before the true 7th Anniversary in September), but EA's marketing
department is
> talking with the UK branch in the hopes of getting an overseas release.
>
> Keep your fingers crossed, and maybe send a few petitions to EAUK to get
them
> off their butts!!

That's nice of them :(

I doubt if there's any point in a petition, though. Either they think
there's money in a release or they don't.

archeon

"The Unbound" <non@valid.email> wrote in message
> I've looked everywhere both online and in the actual shops for this
version
> of the game but can't find it. Does anyone know if it's gonna be out in
the
> UK or are we going to have to go without badly coloured tights?

Don't hold your breath! EA europe consists of an answerphone I think...

Archeon

"Cyrus of Sosaria" <cystocot4@cs.com> wrote in message
> >I've looked everywhere both online and in the actual shops for this
version
> >of the game but can't find it. Does anyone know if it's gonna be out in
the
> >UK or are we going to have to go without badly coloured tights?
> >

> As far as i know, there isn't currently a plan for a UK release(at least
not
> before the true 7th Anniversary in September), but EA's marketing
department is
> talking with the UK branch in the hopes of getting an overseas release.
>
> Keep your fingers crossed, and maybe send a few petitions to EAUK to get
them
> off their butts!!

Which is why I decided not to wait... :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1655&item=8114114599&rd=1

Seems reasonable, so I've ordered one.

Shaun.

"The Unbound" <non@valid.email> wrote in message
> I've looked everywhere both online and in the actual shops for this
version
> of the game but can't find it. Does anyone know if it's gonna be out in
the
> UK or are we going to have to go without badly coloured tights?

You can have badly coloured tights! There's somone selling 7th Editions on
eBay, or, if you'd prefer, go to www.dvdboxoffice.com - they will ship
internationally. I got mine last Monday.

Plan 'C' - post on the stratics boards, or even here, and see if any
friendly people across the pond will buy one for you. PayPal should make
international payments easy enough.

Just wondering what those tights look like combined with the tunic of fire
and a fire cloak. Ewwwww.... At least there are new challenges - dress up
like that, and see if you can convince anyone that you've GM'd stealth!

Ravenstone

You could import it from SPS-Systems at:
http://www.sps-systems.co.uk/trolleyed/4/3/5/126/index.htm#ULWI2296

enjoy!

tb

"journalist1" wrote:

> You could import it from SPS-Systems at:
> http://www.sps-systems.co.uk/trolleyed/4/3/5/126/index.htm#ULWI2296
>
> enjoy!

I got one from eBay.
The gift I went for was the leggings. They don't actually look that orange
in game, though. They are more of a rusty red/brown. They did allow me to
finish my 70 PR mage-plate suit for my paladin so they are quite useful to
me.