Need help with new Necro quest

Ice

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I started an new Necro in my 6th character slot.
I have 2 questions.
First, I had to log off while talking to the NPC at
the very start of the newbie quest and did not get
all the instructions. Now the NPC will not talk to
me. I go through the moon gate in the black temple,
and end up in Malas Paladin area. What am I supposed
to do there.

Second, I would like to have Archery on this character
as a backup. What's a good template?
Necro
SS
Archery,
Tactics
Anatomy
Focus?

Any suggestions?

Ice

Ice

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 13:57:31 GMT, Ice@noplace.com (Ice) wrote:

>I started an new Necro in my 6th character slot.
>I have 2 questions.
>First, I had to log off while talking to the NPC at
>the very start of the newbie quest and did not get
>all the instructions. Now the NPC will not talk to
>me. I go through the moon gate in the black temple,
>and end up in Malas Paladin area. What am I supposed
>to do there.

Forget this part, I got it.........
Please give me some advice on the template.

Thanks...............

Ice wrote:
> I started an new Necro in my 6th character slot.
> I have 2 questions.
> First, I had to log off while talking to the NPC at
> the very start of the newbie quest and did not get
> all the instructions. Now the NPC will not talk to
> me. I go through the moon gate in the black temple,
> and end up in Malas Paladin area. What am I supposed
> to do there.
>
> Second, I would like to have Archery on this character
> as a backup. What's a good template?
> Necro
> SS
> Archery,
> Tactics
> Anatomy
> Focus?
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Ice
I would skip the focus and take meditation instead. Then either magery
or chivalry as the 7:th skill. If you are to focus on "magery" stuff I
would have magery, if your focus is on Archery and having necromancy as
backup I would go for Chivalry.

/ZW

archeon

"Ice" <Ice@noplace.com> wrote in message
> On 29 Jun 2004 18:09:02 GMT, cystocot4@cs.com (Cyrus of Sosaria) wrote:

<snp>

but the one character that I am really afraid to take into
> a real fight is my Swordswoman/Paladen. She seems to get her but kicked a
> lot. Chivalry is up to 80 now and still no real power as far as I can
see.
> Swords 110, tactics 110, anatomy 108, Focus 106, healing 103.
> Get in close to a demons and it eats her up. My Archer was taking demons
> with 70 Archery. That was my reason behind using Archery on the Necro.
>
> I think I am going to have to take a long hard look at this. I will just
work
> on the SS and necro skills for now, and worry about the backup in time.
>
> Thanks for the advice.
>
> Ice

Not sure about Necro, but as far as the Swordswoman/pally is concerned, do
you have high physical and fire resists? With a Daemon slayer kat and the
usual spells up I can kill a Daemon in about 4 or 5 hits...and even a double
flamestrike doesn't bother you if you have 70-odd fire resist. Funnily
enough, in the hedge maze it's the Imps that bother me, as they sneak up on
you when you are busy with the Daemons...

Archeon