i got a extra AOS pick!

Logged in a couple days ago and found that a character of mine who hadl
aready picked her AOS gift of a skirt was being offered it again. So I
picked a cloak and now have 2 gifts. Anyone else have this happen?

archeon

"vince garcia" <vggarciaXX@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
> Logged in a couple days ago and found that a character of mine who hadl
> aready picked her AOS gift of a skirt was being offered it again. So I
> picked a cloak and now have 2 gifts. Anyone else have this happen?

7th anniversary gift? If so, there is one code with the boxed game, and one
gift anyway for all of us long-suffering players, I believe.

AOS gift again, I can't understand.

Archeon

Archeon wrote:

> "vince garcia" <vggarciaXX@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
> > Logged in a couple days ago and found that a character of mine who hadl
> > aready picked her AOS gift of a skirt was being offered it again. So I
> > picked a cloak and now have 2 gifts. Anyone else have this happen?
>
> 7th anniversary gift? If so, there is one code with the boxed game, and one
> gift anyway for all of us long-suffering players, I believe.
>
> AOS gift again, I can't understand.
>
> Archeon

that was the gift given out when AOS came out; a special blessed
clothing article w/the character's name (or a rose).