IDE0 and IDE--where to put cd-rom and dvd/cdrw

Titanion

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2002
IDE0 as Master is a no brainer, but what is the best place to put a cd-rom and a dvd/crdw? I am inclined to make the cd-rom IDE1 Master and the DVD/cdrw IDE0 Slave. This way when I run games of programs off of the cd, it will be on a defferent IDE channel than the HDD. Also when I copy musis of programs from one CD to a blank CD, they will be on opposite IDE channels. But playing DVDs will be on the same channel as the HDD. I hope someone with knowledge about thios can help me out.

<font color=red><b>To reign is worth ambition though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heav'n.</b></font color=red>
John Milton, <i>Paradise Lost</i>, II 262-263

Your main hardrive has the fastest transfer rate it needs to be the Master of the Primary IDE, by itself, with DVD/CDRW as Master and CDROM as slave of the Secondary IDE.

<b><font color=purple>Listing your system specs, will greatly aid us, in being able to help you solve your problem.</font color=purple></b>

Oh by the way, when I was younger I was allowed to have a vision of the lake of fire, no one that was in the lake of fire was ruling there, there was no throne, the souls were crawling in the liquid fire, like fishing worms crawling over each other, trying to get a part of their bodies out of the fire for some relief from the torment. You may believe your Sig, or you may be using it because you think its a unique saying, but it has satanic origins whether you realize it or not, its actually ironical because there will be authority in hell but not who you think.

****He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. Revelations 14:10****

So much for Ruling :smile:

<b><font color=purple>Listing your system specs, will greatly aid us, in being able to help you solve your problem.</font color=purple></b>

Titanion

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2002
In some circles, John Milton is a Saint. Regardless, Paradice Lost is both a "classic" and one of a select few epic works that mark Western Civilization.

<font color=red><b>To reign is worth ambition though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heav'n.</b></font color=red>
John Milton, <i>Paradise Lost</i>, II 262-263