Anniversary code

Just a quick one. Ive been on my hols and have just got back and was
wondering have they given out the codes for the free anniversary gift yet,
or is it just people who have upgraded and are using there code of the box.
I suppose people like me who cannt bet the upgrade will be made to wait till
september for the free gifts.

Well thanks in advance,
Jonny Noggin of Europa

"Joscolian" <FlipFlop@FlopFlip.com> wrote in message
> Just a quick one. Ive been on my hols and have just got back and was
> wondering have they given out the codes for the free anniversary gift yet,
> or is it just people who have upgraded and are using there code of the
box.
> I suppose people like me who cannt bet the upgrade will be made to wait
till
> september for the free gifts.
>
> Well thanks in advance,
> Jonny Noggin of Europa

No, you'll apparently receive an email at some point in September.
If you really, really, really want a 7th anniversary edition, there are some
on eBay, and www.dvdboxoffice.com will ship internationally.
Having received it, I'm not quite sure why I paid for it anymore. Perhaps if
I was more into PvP, bad decor, or was running the Britannia tanning salon
and really, really NEEDED bright orange legs...

I had more fun at the Siege 4th of July event last night than I did with the
7th anniversary gifts, and the event didn't cost me anything more than my
usual subscription. The sixth character slot's nice to have, but the
gifts... ehhhh.

Ravenstone

Ravenstone wrote:

> "Joscolian" <FlipFlop@FlopFlip.com> wrote in message
>
>>Just a quick one. Ive been on my hols and have just got back and was
>>wondering have they given out the codes for the free anniversary gift yet,
>>or is it just people who have upgraded and are using there code of the
>
> box.
>
>>I suppose people like me who cannt bet the upgrade will be made to wait
>
> till
>
>>september for the free gifts.
>>
>>Well thanks in advance,
>>Jonny Noggin of Europa
>>

> No, you'll apparently receive an email at some point in September.
> If you really, really, really want a 7th anniversary edition, there are some
> on eBay, and www.dvdboxoffice.com will ship internationally.
> Having received it, I'm not quite sure why I paid for it anymore. Perhaps if
> I was more into PvP, bad decor, or was running the Britannia tanning salon
> and really, really NEEDED bright orange legs...
>
> I had more fun at the Siege 4th of July event last night than I did with the
> 7th anniversary gifts, and the event didn't cost me anything more than my
> usual subscription. The sixth character slot's nice to have, but the
> gifts... ehhhh.
>
> Ravenstone

So, I take it that there is something you get when installing the
"upgraded software" even if you client is current??