Installing a new font

Hi,

I would like to install a new font called
SCRAMBLE (scrabble font).

Apparently when I do a search, I have downloaded
several of them..one of them is in notepad..but I
can't get it to work. How do I install a new font
on my computer so that I can switch to it whenever
I need to?

Thanks for any help.

Stell

I'd suggest you contact the support section wherever you downloaded the
font, Stell. This newsgroup supports Microsoft's Broadband Networking
hardware and software only.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP