Rotting Corpses love me, they really, really love me

Last response: in Video Games
July 15, 2004 11:35:17 PM

I was working the old Earth Ele cave (second level has the Skeletal
Dragon) in Illshenar the other day trying to gain some skill and making
some gp at the same time. When I came out, the strange crystal thing left
over from the last event was swarming with about 30 or 40 rotting corpses.
I decided not to melee any since I don't care for running to a shrine and
getting rezzed all that much and have an allergy to bad poison. I did
lead as many as I could over to the Meer city though. Those Meer are
strange. The warriors would attack them right away but the corpses were
too powerful for them. The mages would sometimes start attacking them but
I don't know why. The ancients never attacked them. So I guess the Meer
city now only has a few ancients and mages. The poor warrior caste is
entirely wiped out. Yes, I am responsible for the downfall of the kitty
cat race. Oopsie.

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

"Polychromic" <macecil@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I was working the old Earth Ele cave (second level has the Skeletal
> Dragon) in Illshenar the other day trying to gain some skill and making
> some gp at the same time. When I came out, the strange crystal thing left
> over from the last event was swarming with about 30 or 40 rotting corpses.
> I decided not to melee any since I don't care for running to a shrine and
> getting rezzed all that much and have an allergy to bad poison. I did
> lead as many as I could over to the Meer city though. Those Meer are
> strange. The warriors would attack them right away but the corpses were
> too powerful for them. The mages would sometimes start attacking them but
> I don't know why. The ancients never attacked them. So I guess the Meer
> city now only has a few ancients and mages. The poor warrior caste is
> entirely wiped out. Yes, I am responsible for the downfall of the kitty
> cat race. Oopsie.
>
> --
> Michael Cecil
> http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/