Dared tube amps

Last response: in Home Audio
Share
April 26, 2004 2:28:13 AM

Anyone got any thoughts on these little heaters from China,specifically the
VP-20
monoblocks?Stereopile had a great review of the vp-10 back in the fall,but I
can find
zip about these.the fact they have a separate power supply kinda intrigues
me that they might be worth a try.....?
Thanx

More about : dared tube amps

Anonymous
a b ) Power supply
April 27, 2004 3:03:17 AM

I just bought a Jolida and had it modified with great parts. I like it,
but the sound stage could be more holographic. I am experimenting with
bi amping.
Possibly dual monoblocks running KT-88s are the solution.

MAC wrote:

> Anyone got any thoughts on these little heaters from China,specifically the
> VP-20
> monoblocks?Stereopile had a great review of the vp-10 back in the fall,but I
> can find
> zip about these.the fact they have a separate power supply kinda intrigues
> me that they might be worth a try.....?
> Thanx

Anonymous
a b ) Power supply
April 27, 2004 8:53:52 PM

Philip Meech <macmeech@adelphia.net> wrote in

> I just bought a Jolida and had it modified with great parts. I like
> it, but the sound stage could be more holographic. I am experimenting
> with bi amping.
> Possibly dual monoblocks running KT-88s are the solution.
>
> MAC wrote:
>
>> Anyone got any thoughts on these little heaters from
>> China,specifically the VP-20
>> monoblocks?Stereopile had a great review of the vp-10 back in the
>> fall,but I can find
>> zip about these.the fact they have a separate power supply kinda
>> intrigues me that they might be worth a try.....?
>> Thanx

Why buy Jolida? Everyone knows Jolida is a cheap "not that good" machine,
it is just the brand name you are paying for!

Try Mei-Xing (or Ming Da): www.meixingaudio.com

Their MC845-C monoblocks are THE killer! :)

Panzzi
Related resources
May 20, 2007 11:46:41 AM

Hi, do you have any experience with this power amplifier MC845-C ? I am looking best sounding tube amlifier for best price. Coudl you compare MC845-C with other well know tube amp. ?

Thank you
April 18, 2008 5:31:47 AM

I don't have experience with power amplifier MC845-C, if you look for the best sounding
tube amplifier with best price i can suggest one. Try the Richton Audio Tube Amplifier, they have highest Quality Guaranteed, low Price Guaranteed compared to MC845-C. In payment, they accept Paypal and Bank Transfer/Deposit. I assure you they are the best one....

jhazline_20
It's no secret that Fender makes great guitar amps, but which one is the best? We think it's the Blues Junior. Find out why. http://fenderbluesjunioramps.com
Anonymous
a b ) Power supply
July 10, 2009 3:15:06 AM

Where can I find the Richton Audio Tube Amplifier or their website?
Or is there any other with better sound for that price range?
adolfohidalgo22@hotmail.com
!