Anatomy stuck 13 gains shy of Elder

Anyone know how to unstick Anatomy. I haven't even seen a GGS gain in it in
a couple months.

Ice

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 06:14:08 GMT, "Baydlor" <baydlor@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Anyone know how to unstick Anatomy. I haven't even seen a GGS gain in it in
>a couple months.

Check that you have points available. We have all made that mistake.
I got to 110 Anatomy with earth elementals. I was getting
good gain all the way to 110.

Ice

>Check that you have points available. We have all made that mistake.
>I got to 110 Anatomy with earth elementals. I was getting
>good gain all the way to 110.

When i was going for 110 Fencing, i mixed in Earths, Dull Coppers and the Juka
in Wrong(all of them gave gains here and there, so i couldn't say a specific
type was better than any other)

I vaguely recall having anatomy at 110 a month before my last UO sabattical,
believe i got it up there off demons pretty easily...though it might have been
DC's, finished off by demons.

Good luck, as nifty as Legendary sounds, i think Elder is the better title,
just has a ring of age & experience. :}

~Cyrus of Sosaria~

*Though if i could find a scroll, and the free points, i'd go for Legendary
Fencer in a heartbeat. hehe*

On 29 Jul 2004 08:36:52 GMT, cystocot4@cs.com (Cyrus of Sosaria) wrote:

>>Check that you have points available. We have all made that mistake.
>>I got to 110 Anatomy with earth elementals. I was getting
>>good gain all the way to 110.
>>

>When i was going for 110 Fencing, i mixed in Earths, Dull Coppers and the Juka
>in Wrong(all of them gave gains here and there, so i couldn't say a specific
>type was better than any other)

It gets boring fighting one kind of monster so it's good to cycle through
a few different ones. I've been switching between Earth Eles, Black
Solens and Demons myself.

>I vaguely recall having anatomy at 110 a month before my last UO sabattical,
>believe i got it up there off demons pretty easily...though it might have been
>DC's, finished off by demons.
>
>Good luck, as nifty as Legendary sounds, i think Elder is the better title,
>just has a ring of age & experience. :}

/Bah!

I still think Elder should be a title granted by account age.

>~Cyrus of Sosaria~
>
>*Though if i could find a scroll, and the free points, i'd go for Legendary
>Fencer in a heartbeat. hehe*

What titles do you get at what skill levels? 120 is legendary I guess,
but what about 105, 110, or 115?

Oh well, with only 720 points to divide, I can hardly get all my skills to
just 100.

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

"Ice" <Ice@noplace.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 06:14:08 GMT, "Baydlor" <baydlor@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Anyone know how to unstick Anatomy. I haven't even seen a GGS gain in it
in
> >a couple months.
> >
> Check that you have points available. We have all made that mistake.

Been there on that one :) I have 1.8 in alchemy set to go down.