Free Month

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

Can you still get the free month w/o entering a credit card or game time
coupon?

Anyone homeless on GL?
7 answers Last reply
More about free month
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 19:59:42 GMT, Rick Cortese <ricortes@earthlink.net> wrote:

    >Can you still get the free month w/o entering a credit card or game time
    >coupon?
    >
    >Anyone homeless on GL?

    No, but if you cancel before the end of the free month they never use the
    credit card.

    Ice
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    Ice wrote:

    > On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 19:59:42 GMT, Rick Cortese <ricortes@earthlink.net> wrote:
    >
    >
    >>Can you still get the free month w/o entering a credit card or game time
    >>coupon?
    >>
    >>Anyone homeless on GL?
    >
    >
    > No, but if you cancel before the end of the free month they never use the
    > credit card.
    >
    > Ice


    I could not find the empty spot, let alone your place on the
    coast. OMG that beach is cramped!
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    On Mon, 09 Aug 2004 19:41:15 -0500, "WindsorFox[SS]" <windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net>
    wrote:

    >Ice wrote:
    >
    >> On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 19:59:42 GMT, Rick Cortese <ricortes@earthlink.net> wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >>>Can you still get the free month w/o entering a credit card or game time
    >>>coupon?
    >>>
    >>>Anyone homeless on GL?
    >>
    >>
    >> No, but if you cancel before the end of the free month they never use the
    >> credit card.
    >>
    >> Ice
    >
    >
    > I could not find the empty spot, let alone your place on the
    >coast. OMG that beach is cramped!

    I placed a small "plot" on the spot to hold it. If you want it, I will
    take it up and you can place. If your good at placing, I think you
    can get a fair sized house in there. (I am not good at placing).

    ICQ me........ 5227135 I will meet you and take up the foundation
    I put in there. My Tavern is at ( 22o 40'S 13o 25'E )

    Yes the beach got very cramped when they relaxed the placement
    rules.

    Ice
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    Ice wrote:

    > I placed a small "plot" on the spot to hold it. If you want it, I will
    > take it up and you can place. If your good at placing, I think you
    > can get a fair sized house in there. (I am not good at placing).
    >
    > ICQ me........ 5227135 I will meet you and take up the foundation
    > I put in there. My Tavern is at ( 22o 40'S 13o 25'E )
    >
    > Yes the beach got very cramped when they relaxed the placement
    > rules.
    >
    > Ice

    Actually I'm happy with the place I have. I can't go much if any
    bigger but I like the spot. It's woodsy. Not as woodsy as Fire Isle,
    but ya know...
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 18:37:25 -0500, "WindsorFox[SS]"
    <windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote:

    >Ice wrote:
    >
    >> I placed a small "plot" on the spot to hold it. If you want it, I will
    >> take it up and you can place. If your good at placing, I think you
    >> can get a fair sized house in there. (I am not good at placing).
    >>
    >> ICQ me........ 5227135 I will meet you and take up the foundation
    >> I put in there. My Tavern is at ( 22o 40'S 13o 25'E )
    >>
    >> Yes the beach got very cramped when they relaxed the placement
    >> rules.
    >>
    >> Ice
    >
    > Actually I'm happy with the place I have. I can't go much if any
    >bigger but I like the spot. It's woodsy. Not as woodsy as Fire Isle,
    >but ya know...

    Ugh, I hate the jungle trees on Fire Isle. Someone was on drugs at OSI
    when they created those laggy, get-stuck-in-your-face monsters.

    --
    Michael Cecil
    http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/
  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 06:13:25 GMT, Polychromic <macecil@comcast.net> wrote:

    >On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 18:37:25 -0500, "WindsorFox[SS]"
    ><windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote:
    >
    >>Ice wrote:
    >>
    >>> I placed a small "plot" on the spot to hold it. If you want it, I will
    >>> take it up and you can place. If your good at placing, I think you
    >>> can get a fair sized house in there. (I am not good at placing).
    >>>
    >>> ICQ me........ 5227135 I will meet you and take up the foundation
    >>> I put in there. My Tavern is at ( 22o 40'S 13o 25'E )
    >>>
    >>> Yes the beach got very cramped when they relaxed the placement
    >>> rules.
    >>>
    >>> Ice
    >>
    >> Actually I'm happy with the place I have. I can't go much if any
    >>bigger but I like the spot. It's woodsy. Not as woodsy as Fire Isle,
    >>but ya know...
    >
    >Ugh, I hate the jungle trees on Fire Isle. Someone was on drugs at OSI
    >when they created those laggy, get-stuck-in-your-face monsters.

    I do not think the trees are that bad, but a few Banyan Trees would have
    been nice.

    Ice

    PS: Anyone want a small house spot. I am holding it for now, but cant
    hold it much longer.
  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 09:25:11 GMT, Ice@noplace.com (Ice) wrote:

    >I do not think the trees are that bad, but a few Banyan Trees would have
    >been nice.

    Giant trees that a GM carpenter can turn into a tree house? That would
    have been nice.

    >Ice
    >
    >PS: Anyone want a small house spot. I am holding it for now, but cant
    >hold it much longer.

    I know of a small house spot as well, since it used to contain my second
    house and still hasn't been taken over by anyone. I also noticed a good
    spot on one of the islands near Trinsic but I forget exactly where it is.

    --
    Michael Cecil
    http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/
Ask a new question

Read More

Computers Games Video Games