MN-0720

Cant seem to find a driver for W2K on the site. If anyone
has it, could you pls emial it to me at
lmcdonald@carmichael-eng.ca

tks in advance.
Lyndon
6 answers Last reply
More about 0720

    Refer to the MN-730 Driver posting for June 16th it should
    help

    I have done that allready, but when I go the support page
    for the 720 or the 730 (referance the june 16 post) it
    only tells me that no updates are avaible. There are no
    active links on the page that relate to any drivers.

    i.e.
    Auto Install
    No updates available

    Manual Install
    Select, download, and install the file(s) that you need.

    Software
    No updates available

    Firmware
    No updates available

    Drivers
    No updates available

    Tks again.
    Lyndon

    The drivers are on the CD that shipped with the adapter.

    Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
    http://www.dougknox.com
    --------------------------------
    --------------------------------
    Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

    <lmcdonald@carmichael-eng.ca> wrote in message news:1d6bd01c45460$5d275970$a601280a@phx.gbl...
    > Cant seem to find a driver for W2K on the site. If anyone
    > has it, could you pls emial it to me at
    > lmcdonald@carmichael-eng.ca
    >
    > tks in advance.
    > Lyndon

    Doug,

    I do realize this, but the problem is that I no longer
    have the disk. Its seems to have gone the same place socks
    go when they get lost in washer / dryer.

    Tks,
    Lyndon

    Smart Display
    >Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
    >http://www.dougknox.com
    >--------------------------------
    >Per user Group Policy Restrictions for XP Home and XP Pro
    >http://www.dougknox.com/xp/utils/xp_securityconsole.htm
    >--------------------------------
    >Please reply only to the newsgroup so all may benefit.
    >Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.
    >
    ><lmcdonald@carmichael-eng.ca> wrote in message
    >> Cant seem to find a driver for W2K on the site. If
    anyone
    >> has it, could you pls emial it to me at
    >> lmcdonald@carmichael-eng.ca
    >>
    >> tks in advance.
    >> Lyndon
    >.

    Select any of the routers or kits that come with a router. THis means
    one of the following MN-100, MN-500, MN-610, MN-620, MN-700, or MN-820.

    BTW the directions you were pointed to say to select the MN-700 to
    download the auto install.

    Lyndon wrote:

    > I have done that allready, but when I go the support page
    > for the 720 or the 730 (referance the june 16 post) it
    > only tells me that no updates are avaible. There are no
    > active links on the page that relate to any drivers.
    >
    > i.e.
    > Auto Install
    > No updates available
    >
    > Manual Install
    > Select, download, and install the file(s) that you need.
    >
    > Software
    > No updates available
    >
    > Firmware
    > No updates available
    >
    > Drivers
    > No updates available
    >
    > Tks again.
    > Lyndon

    Yeah, I know its pretty bad that you can't download the files directly from the MS web site. You can Call (800) 426-9400, they should be able to get you a copy of the driver CD, probably for no more than a shipping and handling charge.

    "Lyndon" <lmcdonald@carmichael-eng.ca> wrote in message news:1dfcb01c45473$4cc026d0$a001280a@phx.gbl...
    > Doug,
    >
    > I do realize this, but the problem is that I no longer
    > have the disk. Its seems to have gone the same place socks
    > go when they get lost in washer / dryer.
    >
    > Tks,
    > Lyndon

Routers Hardware Microsoft Networking