Uh, uh, Thursday, no, Friday, no, Monday!

Yeah, we'll post the survey on Monday! That's the ticket!

I think some ass needs to be demoted to janitor. There are bound to be
thousands of unemployed actual smart people in California who can stick to
a schedule and make decisions that would like jobs at EA.

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

    Polychromic wrote:

    > Yeah, we'll post the survey on Monday! That's the ticket!
    >
    > I think some ass needs to be demoted to janitor. There are bound to be
    > thousands of unemployed actual smart people in California who can stick to
    > a schedule and make decisions that would like jobs at EA.

    Would you move to Ca if EA offered you $160K a year?
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 11:45:34 -0500, "WindsorFox[SS]"
    <windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote:

    >Polychromic wrote:
    >
    >> Yeah, we'll post the survey on Monday! That's the ticket!
    >>
    >> I think some ass needs to be demoted to janitor. There are bound to be
    >> thousands of unemployed actual smart people in California who can stick to
    >> a schedule and make decisions that would like jobs at EA.
    >>

    > Would you move to Ca if EA offered you $160K a year?

    I'm long since retired and don't need the $ but I'd be glad to
    telecommute. I mean, really, what UO jobs except the server IT guys
    actually need to be on-site?

    --
    Michael Cecil
    http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    Polychromic wrote:

    >> Would you move to Ca if EA offered you $160K a year?
    >

    > I'm long since retired and don't need the $ but I'd be glad to
    > telecommute. I mean, really, what UO jobs except the server IT guys
    > actually need to be on-site?

    Yehbut, they won't allow that. If they did they wouldn't have
    layed off all the good people that were left who didn't want to move
    from Texas to Ca.
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    "WindsorFox[SS]" <windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote in message

    > Would you move to Ca if EA offered you $160K a year?

    Only if one is still looking for a job.. you would know all about that huh?,
    Scammer?

Video Games