Carver Lightstar Power Amp Repair in NYC

Last response: in Home Audio
a b ) Power supply
May 13, 2004 2:50:48 AM

Hi,

Can anyone recommend where to get a Carver Lightstar Power Amplifier
repaired in New York City or nearby? The power supply does not work anymore
(shorted, I think) - it automatically turns off when I turn it on.

Thanks,
Neil
Anonymous
a b ) Power supply
May 14, 2004 2:22:20 AM

Email me. I know a repair tech in Queens.