What to do with 7yr old account?

Well, curiosity got the better of me today. I spent $12.99 to reactivate my
OLD OLD OLD account which I just found the name and pw to and then for
giggles I tried my 7AE upgrade code on the account and it worked!

Logged in and as someone on Stratics predicted, no characters. So I started
a Paladin on Pacific so that I could get in to the game. I log in and it
tells me I have 9(!) vet rewards I can choose! Check profile and it says I
am 72 months old! WOOHOO! Oh and my Pally is (young) to boot!

Only problem is, I have already established characters on my other 2mo
account. Too bad I didn't think of checking out the old accounts earlier....
So what the flippin' heck do I do with a 72mo vet account with a brand new
paladin character on it and nothing else? Too bad you can't transfer
characters to another account......

BTW, if anyone has a 7AE upgrade code that they just used to get their gift
but not to upgrade an account, could you e-mail me? Now I would like to
check hubby's old account and see what its status is!
2 answers Last reply
More about what account
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 21:46:28 -0700, "Magik" <magik87@putercom.org>
    wrote:

    >Well, curiosity got the better of me today. I spent $12.99 to reactivate my
    >OLD OLD OLD account which I just found the name and pw to and then for
    >giggles I tried my 7AE upgrade code on the account and it worked!
    >
    >Logged in and as someone on Stratics predicted, no characters. So I started
    >a Paladin on Pacific so that I could get in to the game. I log in and it
    >tells me I have 9(!) vet rewards I can choose! Check profile and it says I
    >am 72 months old! WOOHOO! Oh and my Pally is (young) to boot!
    >
    >Only problem is, I have already established characters on my other 2mo
    >account. Too bad I didn't think of checking out the old accounts earlier....
    >So what the flippin' heck do I do with a 72mo vet account with a brand new
    >paladin character on it and nothing else? Too bad you can't transfer
    >characters to another account......

    That's an easy one....

    Any thing you want to do.

    >BTW, if anyone has a 7AE upgrade code that they just used to get their gift
    >but not to upgrade an account, could you e-mail me? Now I would like to
    >check hubby's old account and see what its status is!

  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    >>So what the flippin' heck do I do with a 72mo vet account with a brand new
    >>paladin character on it and nothing else?

    Well, sicne your new account won't be able to use the rewards for some
    time(unless you choose 9 one year rewards, hehe), i'd try selling them at a
    bank, then transferring the money to your new account. No sense loosing the
    hard work you've put into your newbies for the sake of a very old account with
    nothing on it.

    And they'll probably be able to live off the money from the sales for a few
    decades, so it all works out.

    *chuckles*

    ~Cyrus of Sosaria~

    *Unless you go nuts and buy up every artifact you see and a Malas mansion...*

Video Games