atlantic server: bracelet of bonding?

Anyone seen one of these for sale?
13 answers Last reply
More about atlantic server bracelet bonding
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    mike allegretto wrote:

    > Anyone seen one of these for sale?

    I think I have one stuffed in a bankbox somewhere.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 19:18:40 GMT, mike allegretto <rallegre@stny.rr.com> wrote:

    >Anyone seen one of these for sale?

    I think I have one on one of my vendors at the Tavern.
    If not, I will put one there. Woods Cove Tavern, on the
    beach South of Britain.

    I will be cheap............ :p

    Ice
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 05:07:49 GMT, Ice@noplace.com (Ice) wrote:

    >On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 19:18:40 GMT, mike allegretto <rallegre@stny.rr.com> wrote:
    >
    >>Anyone seen one of these for sale?
    >
    >I think I have one on one of my vendors at the Tavern.
    >If not, I will put one there. Woods Cove Tavern, on the
    >beach South of Britain.
    >
    >I will be cheap............ :p
    >
    >Ice

    thanks!
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 05:07:49 GMT, Ice@noplace.com (Ice) wrote:

    >On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 19:18:40 GMT, mike allegretto <rallegre@stny.rr.com> wrote:
    >
    >>Anyone seen one of these for sale?
    >
    >I think I have one on one of my vendors at the Tavern.
    >If not, I will put one there. Woods Cove Tavern, on the
    >beach South of Britain.
    >
    >I will be cheap............ :p
    >
    >Ice
    \

    hehe i am there now as i post this and i can't access anything on the
    one guy there. :(
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 05:07:49 GMT, Ice@noplace.com (Ice) wrote:

    >On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 19:18:40 GMT, mike allegretto <rallegre@stny.rr.com> wrote:
    >
    >>Anyone seen one of these for sale?
    >
    >I think I have one on one of my vendors at the Tavern.
    >If not, I will put one there. Woods Cove Tavern, on the
    >beach South of Britain.
    >
    >I will be cheap............ :p
    >
    >Ice

    never mind that last post. i didnt know woods cove was a franchise! :)
    however which vendor will have it?
  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 05:07:49 GMT, Ice@noplace.com (Ice) wrote:

    >On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 19:18:40 GMT, mike allegretto <rallegre@stny.rr.com> wrote:
    >
    >>Anyone seen one of these for sale?
    >
    >I think I have one on one of my vendors at the Tavern.
    >If not, I will put one there. Woods Cove Tavern, on the
    >beach South of Britain.
    >
    >I will be cheap............ :p
    >
    >Ice

    \
    ok i found the vendor but all the bracelets had 0 charges. how do i
    recharge them?
  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 05:54:11 GMT, mike allegretto
    <rallegre@stny.rr.com> wrote:

    >ok i found the vendor but all the bracelets had 0 charges. how do i
    >recharge them?

    You need Powder of Translocation. Double click the powder then
    target the bracelets. Be careful though, I've seen bracelets
    soak up over 100 powder. Separate X amount of powder for each
    charging.

    BTW, they don't work in the Gauntlet or in the Sollen hive. They
    seem to be restricted by the same rules as gates, so I suspect
    they don't work in Ilsh, but I'm not certain.

    I'm a big fan of Sollen Loot, but I've never found a good use for
    these things. Best I could come up with is keeping the party
    warm and dry in a tavern, while the T hunter mucks around in the
    dirt. Anyone got better ideas?
  8. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    On this subject. I've never heard of it so what exactlly does this bracelet
    do?

    Sticky_314

    "mike allegretto" <rallegre@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
    > Anyone seen one of these for sale?

  9. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    "Sticky_314" <sticky_314@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > On this subject. I've never heard of it so what exactlly does this
    bracelet
    > do?
    >
    > Sticky_314
    >
    > "mike allegretto" <rallegre@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
    > > Anyone seen one of these for sale?

    You get 2 of them, charge them with powder and them if person 1 needs to get
    to person 2 you click on the bracelet and it takes you to the other
    bracelet. These things don't seem to have a cap on charges (I blew about 300
    powder that way the first time I charged one...) Additionally they don't
    work if the place you are going to doesn't allow recalls. So if'n your
    friend is in the Solen hives a need'in help.... well just tell him to squeal
    like a piggy... It's at least make someone happy... The Solen that kills him
    anyway :P
    FYI they are drops from Solen quests. I got mine while doing the ambitious
    queen quest. Never used one and never seen them used. Have seen people
    trying to pass them off as rares. Ditto for the picnic basket.

    Alminair
  10. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 09:45:19 -0500, Jaeger Prelac
    <jprelac@softhome.net> wrote:

    >On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 05:54:11 GMT, mike allegretto
    ><rallegre@stny.rr.com> wrote:
    >
    >>ok i found the vendor but all the bracelets had 0 charges. how do i
    >>recharge them?
    >
    >You need Powder of Translocation. Double click the powder then
    >target the bracelets. Be careful though, I've seen bracelets
    >soak up over 100 powder. Separate X amount of powder for each
    >charging.
    >
    >BTW, they don't work in the Gauntlet or in the Sollen hive. They
    >seem to be restricted by the same rules as gates, so I suspect
    >they don't work in Ilsh, but I'm not certain.
    >
    >I'm a big fan of Sollen Loot, but I've never found a good use for
    >these things. Best I could come up with is keeping the party
    >warm and dry in a tavern, while the T hunter mucks around in the
    >dirt. Anyone got better ideas?

    speaking of the ant quest i killed 7 black ants and talked to the
    queen. she spins around to look at me but the quest doesnt finish.
  11. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 16:54:31 -0400, "Sticky_314" <sticky_314@yahoo.com>
    wrote:

    >On this subject. I've never heard of it so what exactlly does this bracelet
    >do?

    If you put them on you can wear female armor and equip a whip as a weapon,
    right?

    --
    Michael Cecil
    http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

    Polychromic wrote:

    > On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 16:54:31 -0400, "Sticky_314" <sticky_314@yahoo.com>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>On this subject. I've never heard of it so what exactlly does this bracelet
    >>do?
    >

    > If you put them on you can wear female armor and equip a whip as a weapon,
    > right?

    STOP THAT!! Scammer.
  13. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    Ah I see. That could be a very usefull item indeed. Thanks for the info.

    Sticky_314

    "Alminair" <Alminair@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "Sticky_314" <sticky_314@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > On this subject. I've never heard of it so what exactlly does this
    > bracelet
    > > do?
    > >
    > > Sticky_314
    > >
    > > "mike allegretto" <rallegre@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
    > > > Anyone seen one of these for sale?
    >
    > You get 2 of them, charge them with powder and them if person 1 needs to
    get
    > to person 2 you click on the bracelet and it takes you to the other
    > bracelet. These things don't seem to have a cap on charges (I blew about
    300
    > powder that way the first time I charged one...) Additionally they don't
    > work if the place you are going to doesn't allow recalls. So if'n your
    > friend is in the Solen hives a need'in help.... well just tell him to
    squeal
    > like a piggy... It's at least make someone happy... The Solen that kills
    him
    > anyway :P
    > FYI they are drops from Solen quests. I got mine while doing the ambitious
    > queen quest. Never used one and never seen them used. Have seen people
    > trying to pass them off as rares. Ditto for the picnic basket.
    >
    > Alminair

Computers Games Servers Video Games