ant quest problem

Last response: in Video Games
September 1, 2004 12:53:24 AM

i killed 7 enemy ants yet the queen doesnt do anything after i go back
to her and talk.

More about : ant quest problem

Anonymous
September 1, 2004 1:23:40 AM

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 20:53:24 GMT, mike allegretto
<rallegre@stny.rr.com> wrote:

>i killed 7 enemy ants yet the queen doesnt do anything after i go back
>to her and talk.

What does your quest log tell you to do?

Reg LeCrisp - Atlantic
Anonymous
September 1, 2004 5:39:47 AM

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 21:23:40 -0400, Reg LeCrisp <x@x.x> wrote:

>On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 20:53:24 GMT, mike allegretto
><rallegre@stny.rr.com> wrote:
>
>>i killed 7 enemy ants yet the queen doesnt do anything after i go back
>>to her and talk.
>
>What does your quest log tell you to do?
>
>Reg LeCrisp - Atlantic

to return to the matriarch. when i click on her and hit talk she turns
toward me but nothing happens.
September 1, 2004 5:39:48 AM

"mike allegretto" <rallegre@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 21:23:40 -0400, Reg LeCrisp <x@x.x> wrote:
>
> >On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 20:53:24 GMT, mike allegretto
> ><rallegre@stny.rr.com> wrote:
> >
> >>i killed 7 enemy ants yet the queen doesnt do anything after i go back
> >>to her and talk.
> >
> >What does your quest log tell you to do?
> >
> >Reg LeCrisp - Atlantic
>

> to return to the matriarch. when i click on her and hit talk she turns
> toward me but nothing happens.

Probably the simple way to fix this is to cancel your quest and restart it.
If it's just a fluke that should fix the problem. Short of that page a GM
and hope you get one who has been trained enough about the game to help you
without copy and pasting a rote answer to look it up on UO.Com... (Can you
tell I'm bitter?) Hope that helps you.

Alminair
Anonymous
September 1, 2004 1:59:28 PM

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 21:33:24 -0600, "Alminair" <Alminair@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>"mike allegretto" <rallegre@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 21:23:40 -0400, Reg LeCrisp <x@x.x> wrote:

>> >What does your quest log tell you to do?
>> >
>> >Reg LeCrisp - Atlantic
>>

>> to return to the matriarch. when i click on her and hit talk she turns
>> toward me but nothing happens.
>>
>Probably the simple way to fix this is to cancel your quest and restart it.
>If it's just a fluke that should fix the problem. Short of that page a GM
>and hope you get one who has been trained enough about the game to help you
>without copy and pasting a rote answer to look it up on UO.Com... (Can you
>tell I'm bitter?) Hope that helps you.
>
>Alminair

thanks. i restarted and it worked the second time around.
Anonymous
September 1, 2004 4:47:35 PM

> On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 21:33:24 -0600, "Alminair" <Alminair@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> >"mike allegretto" <rallegre@stny.rr.com> wrote in message

> >> to return to the matriarch. when i click on her and hit talk she turns
> >> toward me but nothing happens.
> >>
> >Probably the simple way to fix this is to cancel your quest and restart
it.
> >If it's just a fluke that should fix the problem. Short of that page a GM
> >and hope you get one who has been trained enough about the game to help
you
> >without copy and pasting a rote answer to look it up on UO.Com... (Can
you
> >tell I'm bitter?) Hope that helps you.
> >
> >Alminair
> >

> thanks. i restarted and it worked the second time around.

Glad to hear it worked for you! I do try :p
!