Burning a CD with XP

Hi

I've had a spate of problems with burning CD's all of a sudden.

I'd like to have a look at the configuration of the software which burns but
I can't find it in 'Configuration Display' (or whatever it is called in
English)

Where is the window to control things like burn speed, finalisation of CD
etc?

Thanks

Dave Neve

Open Help & Support. Enter "burn CD", and information pages will appear.
--
Neil UK

"Dave Neve" wrote:

> Hi
>
> I've had a spate of problems with burning CD's all of a sudden.
>
> I'd like to have a look at the configuration of the software which burns but
> I can't find it in 'Configuration Display' (or whatever it is called in
> English)
>
> Where is the window to control things like burn speed, finalisation of CD
> etc?
>
> Thanks
>
> Dave Neve

Hi Dave,

There are no user controllable settings in the native burning software (the
imapi burning service). See if the steps in these articles help:

Err Msg: CD Recording Software Will Cause Windows... [Q315345]
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=315345

How to troubleshoot issues that occur when you write data to a CD-R or CD-RW
Optical Disc in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=324129

--
Best of Luck,