Paladin quest?

Do you have to start with the paladin template to do the quest? Or can
you start with the advanced template (to get 50 resist) and still do it?

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

"Polychromic" <macecil@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Do you have to start with the paladin template to do the quest? Or can
> you start with the advanced template (to get 50 resist) and still do it?
>
> --
> Michael Cecil
> http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

I tried it on another shard and the short answer is no. My account is *Not*
new, but if I start via a template I can run the quest. After starting a new
char with advanced and hitting haven, the quest guy won't talk to me. (Musta
been smelly or something after all that running!)

Jason

On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 16:17:46 GMT, Polychromic <macecil@comcast.net>
wrote:

>Do you have to start with the paladin template to do the quest? Or can
>you start with the advanced template (to get 50 resist) and still do it?

You have to use the template.

Reg LeCrisp - Atlantic

On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 12:41:29 -0400, Reg LeCrisp <x@x.x> wrote:

>On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 16:17:46 GMT, Polychromic <macecil@comcast.net>
>wrote:
>
>>Do you have to start with the paladin template to do the quest? Or can
>>you start with the advanced template (to get 50 resist) and still do it?
>
>You have to use the template.
>
>Reg LeCrisp - Atlantic

Thanks guys, that's what I thought. My little brother is starting UO so I
wanted to find out.

--

Polychromic wrote:

> Do you have to start with the paladin template to do the quest? Or can
> you start with the advanced template (to get 50 resist) and still do it?

Has to be a Pal template.