Dread Lord Paladin feasible?

Since a paladin's chivalry spells are mediated by his karma or fame (hmmm
which?), will a dread lord paladin be severely hampered? I guess I better
go do some research.

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

Polychromic wrote:

> Since a paladin's chivalry spells are mediated by his karma or fame (hmmm
> which?), will a dread lord paladin be severely hampered? I guess I better
> go do some research.

It won't happen. I have a character with very bad kharma and when
I found a full Book of Chivalry lying on the ground at a bank I could
not even pick it up. "You may not pick that up!"

On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 21:18:41 -0500, "WindsorFox[SS]"
<windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote:

>Polychromic wrote:
>
>> Since a paladin's chivalry spells are mediated by his karma or fame (hmmm
>> which?), will a dread lord paladin be severely hampered? I guess I better
>> go do some research.
>>

> It won't happen. I have a character with very bad kharma and when
>I found a full Book of Chivalry lying on the ground at a bank I could
>not even pick it up. "You may not pick that up!"

Now there's something wrong with that. I had no trouble picking up a book
of chivalry (they're all full I think) with my DL char. Maybe that book
you found was bugged or something. I'll try it again.