high level weapons?

i am also in the market for some serious uber weapons both
conventional magic-augmented and/or slayer. anyone seen a vendor with
a good supply of these?
just curious has anyone ever seen a weapon that was energy bolt
enhanced? the highest i have seen is my current lightning bolt %42
bardiche.

mike allegretto wrote:

> i am also in the market for some serious uber weapons both
> conventional magic-augmented and/or slayer. anyone seen a vendor with
> a good supply of these?
> just curious has anyone ever seen a weapon that was energy bolt
> enhanced? the highest i have seen is my current lightning bolt %42
> bardiche.

I have a 44% lightning katana. Wizard of Love has a lot of good
stuff, but he's fairly new and has really high prices. Touch of Clas
in Luna has a good supply, as long as you catch him before too long
after a resupply. I once told him I was going to strap a cell phone
to his butt so I'd get an SMS whenever he restocked and I could
actually get there before the rush...

Latest posts