standby

When I select or when the system goes into Standby mode, the system re-boots
(winxp home edition). The BIOS power setting is off.

Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about standby

    Did the PC come pre-installed with Windows XP Home Edition or did you upgrade
    from a previous version? Perhaps the PC is not fully ACPI (Advanced
    Configuration and Power Interface) compliant? Have you flashed the BIOS to
    the latest release?

    BM

    "JHI" wrote:

    > When I select or when the system goes into Standby mode, the system re-boots
    > (winxp home edition). The BIOS power setting is off.
    >

    > Thanks.

BIOS Microsoft Power Windows XP