How to read Netcap file

When using the netcap command to capture file into cap file format in a
windows xp machine

what software to use and read the cap file

Pls help
2 answers Last reply
More about read netcap file

    antonia_jasper@yahoo.com wrote:
    > When using the netcap command to capture file into cap file format in a
    > windows xp machine
    >
    > what software to use and read the cap file
    >
    > Pls help

    I believe it's an normal text file, try notepad.

    [[Netcap provides capture abilities only from a command prompt; to open the
    resulting capture (.cap) files, you must use the full Network Monitor
    interface. ]]

    Description of the Network Monitor Capture Utility
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=310875

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:d81e4j$kdr$1@reader01.singnet.com.sg,
    antonia_jasper@yahoo.com <antonia_jasper@yahoo.com> hunted and pecked:
    > When using the netcap command to capture file into cap file format in a
    > windows xp machine
    >
    > what software to use and read the cap file
    >
    > Pls help

Command Prompt Microsoft Windows XP