How to connect 4 5 speakers to windows 7

Hello,

This is Rakesh I have connected 4.5 speakers to my system. But unable to hear sound from all the 4 speakers. I am able to hear sound only from left ones. what should I do. Please help me.
6 answers Last reply
More about connect speakers windows
  1. Please post your hardware config
  2. 2gb DDR3 RAM, 500GB SATA HDD, DVD-RW,
  3. I am using windows 7. I took the speakers to the service center. The service person speakers to his system, there all were playing. He showed me some volume control options. He has windows xp. The volume options are different from my volume options.
  4. When asked for your hardware config you need to provide model of motherboard, model of video card, model of sound card, brand and specs of ram, version of Windows 7 etc. Also helpful is if the system is prebuilt or home built.
  5. At the very least go into Control Panel fronm the Start button. Open Sounds.

First tab - what is ticked with the green arrow? Is that the device you have speakers plugged into? What other devices do you have?

When you right click on the device with the green arrow(s) and click on properties what comes up?

When you right click on the device with the green arrow(s) and click on configure speakers what comes up? What options?

What is the brand and model of speakers?
  6. Did you go into the control panel- sound settings and change your speakers to 5.1 or 4.5?
Ask a new question

Read More

Windows 7 Speakers Connection