selling color ingots to NPC vendors

I was going to send this question to EA tech support, but their

Is there a way to sell color ingots to NPC vendors? I have tried a
couple blacksmith vendors but they will only buy back iron ingots. I
have accumulated quite a bit of color ingots that I just could not
sell, nobody else seems to be interested, so the only way to liquidate
this would be the npc vendors.

"namsilat" <talismana@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I was going to send this question to EA tech support, but their
>
> Is there a way to sell color ingots to NPC vendors? I have tried a
> couple blacksmith vendors but they will only buy back iron ingots. I
> have accumulated quite a bit of color ingots that I just could not
> sell, nobody else seems to be interested, so the only way to liquidate
> this would be the npc vendors.

I would definitely be interested in the colored ingots, hopefully you are on
Cats :)

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 18:31:38 GMT, namsilat <talismana@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I was going to send this question to EA tech support, but their
>
>Is there a way to sell color ingots to NPC vendors? I have tried a
>couple blacksmith vendors but they will only buy back iron ingots. I
>have accumulated quite a bit of color ingots that I just could not
>sell, nobody else seems to be interested, so the only way to liquidate
>this would be the npc vendors.

If you're on Atlantic, I'd be willing to buy some or all of them providing
they're not insanely priced. I'm not up on current prices though.

Anyhow, I don't think there is a way to do that. Can you even sell
colored armor to the NPC vendors? I always just smelt it all down into
ingots. I don't think I've tried selling any since, well, since the NPC
vendors sold colored armor themselves.

The best way would probably be to turn those ingots into resource deeds
and put them on your own vendor, if you have a house. Then go to all the
cities and moongates and litter the ground with runes marked to your
vendor and labeled appropriately.

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

archeon

"Polychromic" <macecil@comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 18:31:38 GMT, namsilat <talismana@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >I was going to send this question to EA tech support, but their
> >
> >Is there a way to sell color ingots to NPC vendors? I have tried a
> >couple blacksmith vendors but they will only buy back iron ingots. I
> >have accumulated quite a bit of color ingots that I just could not
> >sell, nobody else seems to be interested, so the only way to liquidate
> >this would be the npc vendors.
>
> If you're on Atlantic, I'd be willing to buy some or all of them providing
> they're not insanely priced. I'm not up on current prices though.

ditto on europa!

Archeon

> Anyhow, I don't think there is a way to do that. Can you even sell
> colored armor to the NPC vendors? I always just smelt it all down into
> ingots. I don't think I've tried selling any since, well, since the NPC
> vendors sold colored armor themselves.
>
> The best way would probably be to turn those ingots into resource deeds
> and put them on your own vendor, if you have a house. Then go to all the
> cities and moongates and litter the ground with runes marked to your
> vendor and labeled appropriately.
>
> --
> Michael Cecil
> http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

Anybody wants to buy large quantity of bronze and copper ingots?

sorry this was meant as a follow-up post to the thread about selling
color ingots to npc vendor.

On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 03:41:26 GMT, namsilat <talismana@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Anybody wants to buy large quantity of bronze and copper ingots?

namsilat <talismana@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Anybody wants to buy large quantity of bronze and copper ingots?

Define 'a large quantity'.

You might also want to post a message in the Merchant's Corner forum
on UOLS.net

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.

60k or bronze and 40k or copper

do you have the link to this Merchan'ts corner?

On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 06:30:57 GMT, fairwater@gmail.com (Derek Lyons)
wrote:

>namsilat <talismana@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Anybody wants to buy large quantity of bronze and copper ingots?
>
>Define 'a large quantity'.
>
>You might also want to post a message in the Merchant's Corner forum
>on UOLS.net
>
>D.

namsilat <talismana@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 06:30:57 GMT, fairwater@gmail.com (Derek Lyons)
>wrote:
>
>>namsilat <talismana@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Anybody wants to buy large quantity of bronze and copper ingots?
>>
>>Define 'a large quantity'.
>>
>>You might also want to post a message in the Merchant's Corner forum
>>on UOLS.net

<incorrect top posting corrected.>

>60k or bronze and 40k or copper
>do you have the link to this Merchan'ts corner?

It's on uols.net, as I said.

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 21:13:34 GMT, Polychromic <macecil@comcast.net>
wrote:

>If you're on Atlantic, I'd be willing to buy some or all of them providing
>they're not insanely priced. I'm not up on current prices though.

Ditto on Great lakes.

bolt