Item question

I found a faster casting 1 and faster cast recovery 3 braclet today. Besides
the fact its a 1/3. Would a +11 to animal lore and 15% damage increase make
it worth any more??

Still kind of in aww that I found it considering its the first one I have
ever found. My luck was only at 118 and I got it off a earth ellie in
dispise. go figure.

Sticky_314

Sticky_314 wrote:
> I found a faster casting 1 and faster cast recovery 3 braclet today. Besides
> the fact its a 1/3. Would a +11 to animal lore and 15% damage increase make
> it worth any more??
>
> Still kind of in aww that I found it considering its the first one I have
> ever found. My luck was only at 118 and I got it off a earth ellie in
> dispise. go figure.
>
> Sticky_314

I condsider all +10 or greater taming rings worth at least 20k gold
because of the extra stable slot you get at 100, 110, and 120 taming.

The damage increase is good, but you may not find a tank mage that can
use the combination with the caster benefits.

archeon

"Sticky_314" <sticky_314@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I found a faster casting 1 and faster cast recovery 3 braclet today.
Besides
> the fact its a 1/3. Would a +11 to animal lore and 15% damage increase
make
> it worth any more??
>
> Still kind of in aww that I found it considering its the first one I have
> ever found. My luck was only at 118 and I got it off a earth ellie in
> dispise. go figure.
>
> Sticky_314

Very handy indeed to a tamer/mage I would have thought, not sure about the
DInc though.
I've seen these go for serious gold >1 million, although that was before the
PvP FCR or FC cap came in.

Archeon

>> I found a faster casting 1 and faster cast recovery 3 braclet today.
> Besides
>> the fact its a 1/3. Would a +11 to animal lore and 15% damage increase
> make
>> it worth any more??
>>
>> Still kind of in aww that I found it considering its the first one I have
>> ever found. My luck was only at 118 and I got it off a earth ellie in
>> dispise. go figure.
>>
>> Sticky_314
>>

> Very handy indeed to a tamer/mage I would have thought, not sure about the
> DInc though.
> I've seen these go for serious gold >1 million, although that was before
> the
> PvP FCR or FC cap came in.
>
> Archeon

There is a cap too it? When did this happen?

Sticky_314

> >> I found a faster casting 1 and faster cast recovery 3 braclet today.
> > Besides
> >> the fact its a 1/3. Would a +11 to animal lore and 15% damage increase
> > make
> >> it worth any more??
> >>
> >> Still kind of in aww that I found it considering its the first one I
have
> >> ever found. My luck was only at 118 and I got it off a earth ellie in
> >> dispise. go figure.
> >>
> >> Sticky_314
> >>

> > Very handy indeed to a tamer/mage I would have thought, not sure about
the
> > DInc though.
> > I've seen these go for serious gold >1 million, although that was before
> > the
> > PvP FCR or FC cap came in.
> >
> > Archeon
> >

> There is a cap too it? When did this happen?
>
> Sticky_314

Hanze's PvP adjustments. AFAIK they capped non-pallys different than mages.
Based on what your magery is. I *Think* (Yes a little fuzzy in the memory
dept.) it was Pub26. I didn't pay attn since it was PvP oriented and I don't
PvP.