emotions in spades room are off center

When I click on the smiley, the chart comes up. Each icon has the left edge
of the next one in it's box. This is how I see them when they go to the chat
area.
MPlus, icons appear this way also.
The right and left edge are both cut off. I do have a screen shot attached.
I recently got a new hard drive and I am not sure where to make the
adjustment for this issue or if there is one.

I didn't have this problem before never heard of it from other zoners and I
have been asking around, and no one claims to know what I am talking about
or what to do about it.

p.s. Jimmy I have no Idead what you are saying!

Hi,

I pointed you towards the Zone newsgroup.
If you "have no idea what I am saying" then direct
your request to the official zone.com support.
That is: zmaster@microsoft.com

You're welcome.