More newbie questions

Is there any way to change a character's name?

Is there any way to transfer skill points from one character to another.

TIA, I wouldn't have gotten as far as I have, without the help of this
Newsgroup,

Andrea
Baja Newbie
6 answers Last reply
More about more newbie questions
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 14:28:00 -0700, "Andrea2"
    <andrea6192001nospam@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >Is there any way to change a character's name?

    I think you can do this now for a $30 fee. Maybe easier to just start
    fresh with a new character.

    >Is there any way to transfer skill points from one character to another.

    Not yet but if you pre-order the Samurai Empire edition you will
    supposedly get a "soulstone" which will allow just that.

    >TIA, I wouldn't have gotten as far as I have, without the help of this
    >Newsgroup

    You're welcome. We like new players coming to the game. You're the
    ultimate rare.

    --
    Michael Cecil
    http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

    How can I pre-order the Samurai Empire? I have tried to go to the UO store
    but the link don't work.

    Andrea

    "Polychromic" <macecil@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 14:28:00 -0700, "Andrea2"
    > <andrea6192001nospam@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >
    >>Is there any way to change a character's name?
    >
    > I think you can do this now for a $30 fee. Maybe easier to just start
    > fresh with a new character.
    >
    >>Is there any way to transfer skill points from one character to another.
    >
    > Not yet but if you pre-order the Samurai Empire edition you will
    > supposedly get a "soulstone" which will allow just that.
    >
    >>TIA, I wouldn't have gotten as far as I have, without the help of this
    >>Newsgroup
    >
    > You're welcome. We like new players coming to the game. You're the
    > ultimate rare.
    >
    > --
    > Michael Cecil
    > http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    Thanks, I just ordered it.

    Andrea

    "Alminair" <Alminair@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > The EA Store:
    > http://eastore.ea.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=1047&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=0&iSubCat=0&iSubSubCat=0&iProductID=1047&AS=1
    >

    > "Andrea2" <andrea6192001nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> How can I pre-order the Samurai Empire? I have tried to go to the UO
    >> store
    >> but the link don't work.
    >>
    >> Andrea
    >>
    >> "Polychromic" <macecil@comcast.net> wrote in message

    >> > I think you can do this now for a $30 fee. Maybe easier to just start
    >> > fresh with a new character.

    >> > Not yet but if you pre-order the Samurai Empire edition you will
    >> > supposedly get a "soulstone" which will allow just that.

    >> > You're welcome. We like new players coming to the game. You're the
    >> > ultimate rare.
    >> >
    >> > --
    >> > Michael Cecil
    >> > http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    The EA Store:
    http://eastore.ea.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=1047&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=0&iSubCat=0&iSubSubCat=0&iProductID=1047&AS=1

    "Andrea2" <andrea6192001nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > How can I pre-order the Samurai Empire? I have tried to go to the UO store
    > but the link don't work.
    >
    > Andrea
    >
    > "Polychromic" <macecil@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > > On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 14:28:00 -0700, "Andrea2"
    > > <andrea6192001nospam@yahoo.com> wrote:
    > >
    > >>Is there any way to change a character's name?
    > >
    > > I think you can do this now for a $30 fee. Maybe easier to just start
    > > fresh with a new character.
    > >
    > >>Is there any way to transfer skill points from one character to another.
    > >
    > > Not yet but if you pre-order the Samurai Empire edition you will
    > > supposedly get a "soulstone" which will allow just that.
    > >
    > >>TIA, I wouldn't have gotten as far as I have, without the help of this
    > >>Newsgroup
    > >
    > > You're welcome. We like new players coming to the game. You're the
    > > ultimate rare.
    > >
    > > --
    > > Michael Cecil
    > > http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 16:33:32 -0700, "Andrea2"
    <andrea6192001nospam@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >How can I pre-order the Samurai Empire? I have tried to go to the UO store
    >but the link don't work.
    >
    >Andrea

    Well, I plan on ordering from EB Games I guess.
    http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/245035.asp

    --
    Michael Cecil
    http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/
  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    Andrea2 wrote:

    > Is there any way to change a character's name?

    Not unless you want to pay for it. It's a newer service.

    > Is there any way to transfer skill points from one character to another.

    No. Hence the reason why my highest level character is named
    "Sniffy".

    > TIA, I wouldn't have gotten as far as I have, without the help of this
    > Newsgroup,
    >
    > Andrea
    > Baja Newbie

Newsgroup Games Computers Video Games