Program cannot run with active debugger

debbie

Hello,
I purchased a game from POGO and when I try to run the program an error
message pops up "This program cannot run with active debugger in memory.
Please unload the debugger and restart application"

My system is a Dell Inspiron 5160 lap top
Windows XP Professional SP2
Pentium 4
512 mg ram
plenty of HD space
Direct x9

I have deleted cookies, temp files, temp internet files, trash and anything
else I could get my hands on. I have re-booted too many times to count.
Nothing works.

I have seen a couple of others on the net with the same problem, but no
answsers.

HELP PLEASE

Jon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2003

Try stopping the Machine Debug Manager service in Services, if it's running
(listed as mdm.exe in task manager)
Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services
and see if that makes a difference

Jon