Chivalry

One of my characters is a Paladin. Most of the other skills; like Resist
Spells, Swordsmanship, Tactics and Focus are increasing but Chivalry has
only increased a little.

What can I do to increase Chivalry?

Andrea

"Andrea2" <andrea6192001nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> One of my characters is a Paladin. Most of the other skills; like Resist
> Spells, Swordsmanship, Tactics and Focus are increasing but Chivalry has
> only increased a little.
>
> What can I do to increase Chivalry?
>
> Andrea

Use the skills from the white Pally book. You have to use those skills to go
up.

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 18:25:08 -0700, "Andrea2"
<andrea6192001nospam@yahoo.com> wrote:

>One of my characters is a Paladin. Most of the other skills; like Resist
>Spells, Swordsmanship, Tactics and Focus are increasing but Chivalry has
>only increased a little.
>
>What can I do to increase Chivalry?
>
>Andrea

Cast the various chivalry spells a lot.
From 30-40 cast Consecrate Weapon,
from 40-55 cast Divine Fury,
from 55-70 cast Enemy of One or Dispel Evil.

I only develop Chivalry to 70 so that's as far as I go but as you develop
it higher just cast the more difficult ones (Holy Light and Noble
Sacrifice.)

You know you can drag the spell icons in your Book of Chivalry to
locations on your screen? You can also bind them to various macro keys
using the Configuration Screen. Makes it easier to cast them.

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

"Polychromic" <macecil@comcast.net> wrote in message

> I only develop Chivalry to 70 so that's as far as I go but as you develop
> it higher just cast the more difficult ones (Holy Light and Noble
> Sacrifice.)

What are the benefits and sacrifices of stopping at 70? I'm building a pally
in my 6th slot and could use the extra 30 points elsewhere.

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 14:28:17 GMT, "Baydlor" <Baydlor@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Polychromic" <macecil@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>
>> I only develop Chivalry to 70 so that's as far as I go but as you develop
>> it higher just cast the more difficult ones (Holy Light and Noble
>> Sacrifice.)
>>

>What are the benefits and sacrifices of stopping at 70? I'm building a pally
>in my 6th slot and could use the extra 30 points elsewhere.

Well, I wanted enough skill to cast all the spells but like you needed the
extra points for other stuff. 70 seems to be enough to cast EoO on 1 or 2
tries usually and never fail at Spiritual Journey.