Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Cheap vendors

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
September 29, 2004 4:43:12 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

While I'm building up my character, my weapons/armor gets damaged. I use the
repair contracts to get them repaired. There is a lot of difference in price
between vendors for the repair contracts. Where is the cheapest vendor where
they are readily available?

Also, I have been looking for a black robe. I lost mine when I got killed
and it wasn't insured. Know of any vendors that has them?


Andrea

More about : cheap vendors

Anonymous
September 29, 2004 7:07:28 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 12:43:12 -0700, "Andrea2"
<andrea6192001nospam@yahoo.com> wrote:

>While I'm building up my character, my weapons/armor gets damaged. I use the
>repair contracts to get them repaired. There is a lot of difference in price
>between vendors for the repair contracts. Where is the cheapest vendor where
>they are readily available?
>
>Also, I have been looking for a black robe. I lost mine when I got killed
>and it wasn't insured. Know of any vendors that has them?
>
>
>Andrea

What would you like repaired?

You can get repair deeds from blacksmiths, tailors, bowyers,
carpenters, and tinkers. Most large vendor houses will have
someone stocking repair deeds.

I don't know if there is a difference between legendary and GM
repairs, but I hate paying more than 40gp per deed.

Black robes are easy, just save the robe you get free, with your
subscription to death, and locate a black dye tub. Dye it
yourself. Also frequently found in larger vendor houses.

As someone else noted, each time you use a repair deed, the total
endurance of your item decreases. Do not repair too often.
Anonymous
September 29, 2004 8:42:39 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 15:07:28 -0500, Jaeger Prelac
<jprelac@softhome.net> wrote:

>I don't know if there is a difference between legendary and GM
>repairs, but I hate paying more than 40gp per deed.
>

The only difference between a legendary and a GM repair deed is that
the legendary has a slightly better chance of not damaging the maximum
durability of the item you repair with it.

Reg LeCrisp - Atlantic
Related resources
Anonymous
September 29, 2004 8:42:40 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

Thanks guys, there is so much to this game to learn. Without the help of
this group, I would never have gotten as far as I have.

Andrea
October 2, 2004 12:52:46 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

"Reg LeCrisp" <x@x.x> wrote in message
news:ve7ml019e9h0fr90vesr86c7aqfo9h80h0@4ax.com...
> On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 15:07:28 -0500, Jaeger Prelac
> <jprelac@softhome.net> wrote:

> The only difference between a legendary and a GM repair deed is that
> the legendary has a slightly better chance of not damaging the maximum
> durability of the item you repair with it.
>

"slightly" is quite right! Should be higher IMO...


Archeon
!