Runes

I finally got where I could mark runes, using scrolls. How can I change the
label on the rune so it will be easily identified? The label the program
gives them is not specific enough to id the rune.

Andrea
1 answer Last reply
More about runes
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.online (More info?)

    On Fri, 1 Oct 2004 17:16:02 -0700, "Andrea2"
    <andrea6192001nospam@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >I finally got where I could mark runes, using scrolls. How can I change the
    >label on the rune so it will be easily identified? The label the program
    >gives them is not specific enough to id the rune.

    Just double click on the rune, then type in a new name.

    --
    Michael Cecil
    http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

Computers Games Video Games