Runes

Last response: in Video Games
October 1, 2004 9:16:02 PM

I finally got where I could mark runes, using scrolls. How can I change the
label on the rune so it will be easily identified? The label the program
gives them is not specific enough to id the rune.

Andrea

More about : runes

Anonymous
October 2, 2004 4:57:32 AM

On Fri, 1 Oct 2004 17:16:02 -0700, "Andrea2"
<andrea6192001nospam@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I finally got where I could mark runes, using scrolls. How can I change the
>label on the rune so it will be easily identified? The label the program
>gives them is not specific enough to id the rune.

Just double click on the rune, then type in a new name.

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/