Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 PROBLEMS!!!

I recently purchased Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 and I have been having
some problems. My computer is less than a year old and doesn’t have
the right chipset, or whatever that is. The system requirements say
that I have to have one of these chipsets:

ATI Rage 128 or greater, Radeon or greater; NVIDIA TNT or TNT2,
GeForce or greater; PowerVR Kyro or Kyro ll.

I have vistied many download sites but either the download has an
error or I just get confused. I have an HP Pavilion a810n, a Windows
XP Home Edition.

My chip type right now is: SiS 760 Rev 00
I have plenty of video card memory but I need some help getting one of
those chipsets.

Thanks in advance

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/General-Discussion-Tiger-Woods-PGA-Tour-2005-PROBLEMS-ftopict542953.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1712096

"hibbett81" <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> wrote in message
|I recently purchased Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 and I have been having
| some problems. My computer is less than a year old and doesn't have
| the right chipset, or whatever that is. The system requirements say
| that I have to have one of these chipsets:
|
| ATI Rage 128 or greater, Radeon or greater; NVIDIA TNT or TNT2,
| GeForce or greater; PowerVR Kyro or Kyro ll.
|
| I have vistied many download sites but either the download has an
| error or I just get confused. I have an HP Pavilion a810n, a Windows
| XP Home Edition.
|
| My chip type right now is: SiS 760 Rev 00
| I have plenty of video card memory but I need some help getting one of
| those chipsets.
|
| Thanks in advance
|
| --
| Posted using the http://www.windowsforumz.com interface, at author's request
| Articles individually checked for conformance to usenet standards
| Topic URL:
http://www.windowsforumz.com/General-Discussion-Tiger-Woods-PGA-Tour-2005-PROBLEMS-ftopict542953.html
| Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse:
http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1712096

http://www.tigerwoods.com/splash/splash.sps

Visit HP's Support site, enter your exact model # and it will provide
you will available driver updates. For gaming, you need the latest
Sis Chipset Driver, DirectX 9.0C (Included with SP2) and then the
latest video driver.
Your model driver page is found at:
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?dlc=en&lc=en&product=443069&lang=en&cc=us&os=228