Information bar missing

Rocky

Hello. I just rebuilt my computer and everything is working great, but I
noticed today the yellow information bar that appears when I need to install
an Active X control doesn't come up any more when it should. I haven't made
any changes to my system or installed anything that would have caused it.
This is very very frustrating, please help. Thanks in advance.

Hi Rocky,

Simple question, but have you installed SP2 ? Also, check to see if the pop-up blocker is enabled or
not IE > tools > pop-up blocker > turn on pop-up..

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

In memory of Alex Nichol

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Rocky" <yoo@thh.com> wrote in message news:dW4pe.105368$IO.71038@tornado.tampabay.rr.com...
> Hello. I just rebuilt my computer and everything is working great, but I
> noticed today the yellow information bar that appears when I need to install
> an Active X control doesn't come up any more when it should. I haven't made
> any changes to my system or installed anything that would have caused it.
> This is very very frustrating, please help. Thanks in advance.

Rocky

Hi, thanks for answering. Yes, I have SP2, but it was working with it
installed, and like I said, I hadn't applied any updates or installed
anything. I'll try what you said and see if that helps. Thanks again