Audigy 2 ZS Fantastic Card!

Rabbitrunner51

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2003
I built a new computer System about a couple of weeks ago and needed a new sound card to work good on the ASUS P4P800 Deluxe mobo and decided on the Audigy 2 Zs ( which I bought from NewEgg.com ).
Let me tell you that this is nothing short of a fantastic card for this price, which doesn't always mean a whole lot.
The card is feature packed with all the goodies you will need and after hooking this up with my new Creative Z7700 7.1 speaker system, it is very awesome.
I have played music all my life ( a drummer by trade or hook ), and have a expert ear for sound. The people at creative have themselfs quite a little empire of fine products. the proof is in the fact that the industry standard used in most systems is soundblaster or the like.
If you have the same mobo as i do, you have got to dump the onboard sound (soundmax) as it sounds real crappy.
For reference, I picked mine up at NewEgg for about$128.00
can't get much better then that.. Enjoy!

For reference, I picked mine up at NewEgg for about$128.00
can't get much better then that.. Enjoy!

Ouch!!! You're not going to like this I got mine from Best Buy for $99.99, it is a great card so far though.<A HREF="http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1059048992720&skuId=5846891&type=product&productCategoryId=cat01053" target="_new"><b>OUCH!!!</b></A>

<b>*****</b><b>Missster Anderson!,,,Welcome Back!</b><b>*****</b>

kinney

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2001
Thats OEM though. I think they want retail (for some reason).

----
I just tell it like it is and some can't handle it. If your experience is different, well congratu-fukulation.
<b>I’M NOT A ATI FANBOY, I’M NOT A NV FANBOY, I’M A STABILITY FANBOY</b>